Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

Young man, it is my hope that I will be listening to you play 20 years from now. I want to see what kind of player you’re going to be then! I enjoy listening to you.

7 Likes

Uploading: 62A82DF1-1037-46B7-A378-098824C04659.png…

Blockquote

Mason_Crone,Regular

Mar 26

“I guess I need to get regular first.”

Might I suggest you introduce some bran into your diet @Mason_Crone

1 Like

That was a few months ago, I’m regular now :sunglasses::joy:

4 Likes

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying the wind blowing through what little gray hair he had left. “Amazing”, he thought as he flew down I-94, pushing the pedal even more.
Looking in his rear view mirror, he saw a state trooper behind him, lights flashing and siren blaring. He floored it to 100 mph, then 110, then 120. Suddenly he thought, “What am I doing? I’m too old for this”, and pulled over to await the trooper’s arrival.
Pulling in behind him, the trooper walked up to the Corvette, looked at his watch, and said, “Sir, my shift ends in 30 minutes. Today is Friday. If you can give me a reason for speeding that I’ve never heard before, I’ll let you go.”
The old gentleman paused. Then he said, “Years ago, my wife ran off with a state trooper. I thought you were bringing her back.”
“Have a good day, sir,” replied the trooper.

11 Likes
4 Likes

"Within 5 minutes of his announcement, Buc-ee Beaver became the front-runner, polling at 100% approval. ":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

23 Likes

12 Likes

FB_IMG_1658431904106

8 Likes

Hey man! How are the donuts over there?

7 Likes

12 Likes

14 Likes

TRUE STORY
My son’s name is Ben, and he is a 12 year-old who like to play ROBLOX online with his friends. One of his friends opened a chat conversation with him the other day that went something like this (I’ve taken some liberties here with grammar and spelling):

FRIEND: Hey, can you guess how many Oreo cookies I can fit in my mouth?

BEN: 4

FRIEND: WOW! How did you know?

BEN: I can fit 5 in my mouth…and since I’m a year older, I figured you could only fit 4.

10 Likes

Just don’t report that. You’ll have the Oreos boxes saying “Do not attempt to stuff more than one quarter of a cookie in your mouth at one time.” :joy:

6 Likes

It’s like presales doing capacity planning for hardware/software requirements using some approximation. Neat at the age of 12!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Though I don’t think hardly anything in this thread is funny, that was :joy:. Would be more true to life if it were a cockroach though.

4 Likes

8 Likes

Really? I think most of it is pretty funny haha. And yes, cockroaches are much scarier than spiders :joy:

2 Likes