Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

Police officer: I’ve been waiting here all day
Driver: Well I got here as fast as I could.

10 Likes

Cake made by local bakery… we all know who I thought of first…

9 Likes

What’s up with all the police officer jokes? :joy:

2 Likes

Wife: Our neighbor kisses his wife every day before he goes to work. How come you never do?

Husband: Honey!? How could I? I don’t even know her!

4 Likes
21 Likes

Priceless!! :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I do think a dread sounds sweet running through a tubescreamer TS9.

He’s just gotta figure out how to plug it in.

2 Likes

Lol. Was that Gunnar as The Jam Buster? (accordian).

6 Likes

I’m so many characters on this video, we may have to take an average to figure out who I am :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It was :joy:

3 Likes

Noam Pikelny has a really dry sense of humor. For some reason I was thinking of some of his music and youtube reminded me of this video.

3 Likes

I love that video. “I’m having an epiphany” :joy:

1 Like

Well turns out my video was a smashing success :joy: As of now, it’s got over 12,000 views and I’ve gained roughly 200 subscribers in the past week. Now I have to figure out how to pull something like this off again :joy: :grimacing:

10 Likes

You could start cooking like @Dragonslayer

5 Likes

The never-ending cycle!

3 Likes

Now I have to figure out how to pull something like this off again

Not necessarily and in fact you might be better off not trying. Most of my subscribers and therefore income still comes from a single video and I’m happy with that. Always trying to outdo it might make your channel look worse. Just a thought.

3 Likes

I feel like if people come to my channel for a single video it means that video is good, not necessarily my channel and brand as a whole… I’ve heard that going viral can be one of the worst things for a channel, actually.

Anyway, 200 people liked that form of content and I’m gonna try another time at that kind. If it bombs, well, I’ll try a different form. I’ve got an idea or two up my sleeve :upside_down_face:

8 Likes
18 Likes

paige%20coffee%202

dude… PERFECT!!!

4 Likes

Thanks Mr. G!! Glad you enjoyed it :grinning:

3 Likes