Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

I have some horrible cockroach stories from some research I had to do in grad school. I will share sometime.

10 Likes

they are my biggest fear in life.

1 Like

There are so many really popular crime drama podcasts which show the forensics used to try to solve mysteriouus crimes. Just think how popular a podcast with forensic entomology involved would be :slight_smile:

8 Likes

“Bug Ben here again! Bum Budda DAAAHHH!!!”

6 Likes

Rodents are worse. Mice are scary enough, but rats are just about the most terrifying thing ever.

3 Likes

True, I’d rather have brown recluse than mice.

4 Likes

Not me brother. A brown recluse bite is one of the nastiest things you can get in the US. Mice are generally harmless. I get that they “ick” some folks. I tend to like rodents unless they are infesting human dwellings.

6 Likes

Not sure if this has been told before as I wasn’t able to read everything.

How is a banjo like a homicide?
Everyone’s happy once the case is closed.

How is a banjo like a grenade?
Once you hear the sound, it’s too late.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To prove to the racoon, it could be done.

9 Likes

Who else can relate? :joy:

15 Likes

There was a quack doctor in a village. Nobody would go there. But one day one person in the village went to him. The villagers asked and wondered wasn’t that so foolish of you to go there for treatment. The person replied and said, no, I fooled him. I had headache, but I told him I had stomach-ache!

2 Likes

Must be some kind of American Humour gif

2 Likes

I heard it in/during a TV standup comedy in Tamil (India). But there is one guy who makes up a lot from what’s happening around like 25-50 a week or so.

1 Like

I don’t think stand up comedy translates well to a text forum. Best left on stage.

2 Likes

9 Likes

15 Likes

Stupid - the person, or the system? Quintuple jeopardy punishment?? :wink:

2 Likes

The person obviously… :joy:

2 Likes

Definitely the system. And maybe the person too… for not seeking proper counsel. :slight_smile:

Think about this construction… “You know, you just can’t fix stupid (system)”! Sounds right, right?? :joy: :joy:

1 Like

6 Likes

6 Likes