Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

Duh…the one on left is obviously his daughter, because the one on the right is a bouy!

5 Likes

DETROIT - I like that hat!

Represent the “D”!

Speaking of Dad jokes :man:

2 Likes

Be careful up there, @BanjoBen!

5 Likes

love these guys!!!

15 Likes

Never!

1 Like

12 Likes

12 Likes

In my opinion, even though I wasn’t a fan of her music, this was a sign of brilliance. The fact that you can have so many hits so similar to one another theoretically yet are not confused with one another is amazing writing.

10 Likes

If it ain’t broke…

1 Like

I agree, but that wasn’t even it. She had such limited theory knowledge, so it was pure creativity that allowed her to make so much out of so little. There are those who use a little to try and copy, but that wasn’t her. If she had more tools, her writing would have been more complex, and it got more complex as time went on. I remember showing her some things (either new chords or new walks) and they would be in her next song. She was a sponge but wasn’t educated. Out of this world creative/brilliant.

11 Likes

The Bag o’ Licks… endorsed by Taylor Swift!!

7 Likes

12 Likes

I remember heading to Toys-R-Us at 4:30 every morning one Christmas season in hopes they would have a Tickle Me Elmo in stock (and I’d be close enough in line to get one). That was before Internet shopping, and that was my young daughter’s only request for Christmas. I spent several weeks doing that, so sometimes Elmo can be worth more than you might think. :grin:

7 Likes

A couple of years ago, my wife asked “How many Banjo Ben shirts do you need?”

I said “I’m slowly replacing my entire wardrobe with them.” She laughed.

She’s not laughing any more. :laughing:

And I just realized I’m missing a couple in this pic. Must be in the wash.

23 Likes

One night shift in the ER, a lady fell asleep on the floor watching a movie. Woke with a terrible feeling in her ear… a cockroach had crawled in!:laughing:
We had a resident who was freaking out about and having to get it out!:rofl:

9 Likes

12 Likes

7 Likes

That one’s easy to fall for.

3 Likes