Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

@Mason_Crone ,

Admittedly NOT your typical 3-minute Bluegrass song.

Greensky Bluegrass:

3 Likes

“Greensky Bluegrass” is an epic band name. Talented group to boot!

4 Likes

14 Likes

6 Likes

My 6 year old sister just asked if I was alive yet when she was a baby… :thinking: I said “I was 13 when you were a baby” and she had one of the most confused expressions I’ve ever seen :joy:

7 Likes

She must be thinking why she couldn’t say it when you could say the same thing about her. :slight_smile:

“No, when you were born we flew you to space for several years at the speed of light, and due to special relativity and time dilation, you aged at a much slower rate than I did on earth. You’re actually 26”

4 Likes

Reminds me of a Steven Wright line “If I’m traveling at the speed of light then turn in my headlights then does anything happen?”

3 Likes

14 Likes

I guess it’s all relative.

7 Likes

16 Likes

8 Likes

13 Likes

10 Likes

14 Likes

Is that a gift from a fake love?? haha

1 Like

Here are some definitions for words y’all may not know…

Patience - A character quality which children under the age of 5 instinctively aim to develop in those around them.

Family Trees - They seem to produce a variety of nuts.

Slave - Synonym for “son”

Vacation - When you travel for several days to get your picture taken next to your car.

Campers - Nature’s way of feeding mosquitos.

Flashlight - A container for dead batteries.

Conscience - It doesn’t keep you from doing anything, it just keeps you from enjoying it.

Popularity - Knowing that there are two sides to every question and taking both of them.

Mistakes - Something made only by others; we only make unavoidable errors.

Key Ring - A device that enables you to lose several keys at the same time.

Firstborn’s Philosophy - Never put off till tomorrow what you can order someone else to do today.

Family Conference - When everybody talks, nobody listens, and everyone argues about it afterwards.

Opinion - You can have your own as long as it’s the same as mine.

Sweater - Something that children wear when their mother feels cold.

14 Likes

9 Likes

Pro Tip:
Add a couple of capfuls of Pine-Sol to the sprayer tank to clean, disinfect, and deodorize at the same time!

7 Likes

11 Likes