Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

11 Likes

7 Likes

You’d need to explain this one to me @Mason_Crone

1 Like

Well the left has the names of a bunch of annoying modern pop bands and singers, and the right is Lonesome River Band, so the car is desperately swerving to the right.

2 Likes

Ok. I thought it was Lonesome Road Blues.

1 Like

So are you subtly telling me that you’ve started listening to the Lonesome River Band? :grin:

4 Likes

Nope, but I will next time I cut grass. I can safely assume that they’re better than Beyonce or Bruno Mars I think…:joy:

4 Likes

Do you only listen to music while you cut grass?

2 Likes

Wait, Mason’s in a car going to hear a band?!?!??

6 Likes

Yeah, pretty much :joy: And on car rides, but I don’t go out that often. I never just listen to music at home.

1 Like

I stole that meme from another source, so no. It’s not actually me.

1 Like

I knew that :confused: but it doesn’t quite apply to you then!

I listen to bluegrass music for at least an hour or more a day probably, no matter what I’m doing. Chores, exercise, computer work, of course in the car, whenever I’m not playing it myself. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That’s cool. I listen to it when I get busy with something that doesn’t really require concentration haha. I probably couldn’t do computer work very well while listening to music.

I have been listening to music more often lately than I used to, my birthday was last month and my grandma got me some wireless earbuds, which is something that I surprisingly never thought of getting :joy: The wires hanging down would get in the way when I was trying to do stuff before.

5 Likes

I would always listen to bluegrass while doing schoolwork. The schoolwork suffered for it. :joy: It’s hard to write an essay while you’re mashing out to LRB in your head…
So now if I listen to music while working, it’s jazz, which I can have on in the background and not be grabbed by as much.

3 Likes

I can do math while listening to music, nothing that requires reading comprehension though😂

1 Like

Mine are like my favorite tech accessory.

3 Likes

Yeah, they be quite convenient. I’m still wondering why I never got any before now.

1 Like

What brand are yours?

I’ll have to go look, you’ll probably say “Oh. I would just stick with the wired ones”. :joy: