Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

One of our goats is very pregnant, and yesterday she was laying by the gate. Her belly was sticking out about 2ft to each side, literally. I said “Man, that’s a big old belly” My dad thought I was talking about my brother and got onto me :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

It’s so funny, the other day I was with my uncle. My buddy calls. I pick up the phone, " Hey stupid Loser what’s going on?" I think my uncle almost fell over :joy: A little later, “Man Dude you literally suck at everything I’ve seen you attempt!” It’s great fun watching other folks get so uncomfortable when they think you’re serious :joy:

Same with mine. She always says that if we tease in a certain way we probably are a little serious in what we say but that honestly my favourite way of teasing. But only to folks who do the same and I know aren’t sensitive.

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: That’s great! (not for your brother of course :wink:)

3 Likes

That’s the key.

2 Likes

My brother doesn’t have a big belly is the funny thing.

3 Likes

Sounds like mischief… Now I understand why (British) churches have tower for the bell!

1 Like

I know, that’s why all fake!

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

14 Likes
8 Likes

I picked up some Bucee’s beaver nuggets last week!

6 Likes

Of all the places I have lived ( Not sure that I have mentioned this :wink:) I miss Texas the most. You can wonder at what they do, admire what they do, despair at what they do, love what they do and say , laugh at what they do but it is never boring! Astonishing place and generally overlooked from a European perspective.

5 Likes

I had a mathematics professor that liked to call the infinitiy symbol “the lazy eight” Everytime I see that symbol, I think of him.

8 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I know the joy and the feeling of seeing distant cousins for the first time! :joy:

1 Like

Banjo camp after effect :blush:

10 Likes

Some jokes that I thought were pretty funny…

I went to the bank and an old lady asked me to help check her balance. So I pushed her over.

My friend thinks he’s smart. He says an onion is the only food that’ll make you cry. So I threw a coconut at his face.

7 Likes

A police officer pulled Werner Heisenberg over one day. He said, “Sir, do you know how fast you were going?”
“No,” replied Heisenberg. “But I do know where I am,” he added.
The police officer, a bit confused at the last comment, shrugged it off. “Well,” he said, “You were going 91 miles an hour.”
Heisenburg frowned in frustration. “Great, now I’m lost!”

5 Likes

Police officer talks to a driver: Your tail light is broken, your tires must be exchanged and your bumper hangs halfway down. That will be 300 dollars.

Driver: Alright, go ahead. They want twice as much as that at the garage.

10 Likes

Why is dark spelled with a k instead of a c? cause you can’t c in the dark.

7 Likes