Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

Happens to me too dude.

1 Like

Nice try, but totally wrong.

Actually I tend to be pretty easily offended. It is something Iā€™m working on. And apparently God sent you to help me :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

On our news channel this morningā€¦

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Those are some lucky burglars. I doubt theyā€™re gonna return it though :joy:

1 Like

Only getting forgivenessā€¦IF they return the bell. lol

1 Like

I guess itā€™s conditional forgiveness :joy:

2 Likes

Man, that is just sad. I suspect it was some kids/teens as opposed to ā€œproā€ thieves. Now that I say that, UNLESS they are stealing it for scrap, in which case they should be caught when they try to sell it. I do hope that the bell is returned.

Yes, they are modeling forgiveness well. Iā€™ll forgive you IF you restore our bell. I am pretty sure that is how Jesus described forgiveness working. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I have been told several times for different reasons that Iā€™m a Godsendā€¦ I like to think of myself as a catalyst for character development in other people.

In all seriousness though, Iā€™m sorry if anything I said was hurtful or rude, I almost didnā€™t even include you in the first comment, but you were the one who asked for a more cheeky comment.

:cry: :sob::sob:

2 Likes

The list of suspects probably start with the Churchā€™s nearest neighbour!

2 Likes

Was in Hattiesburg MS yesterday, and this store front made me laughā€¦ a dentist office next to the ice cream shop, how convenientā€¦ :thinking: :rofl:

10 Likes

Well ,you know, whatever works. Someone must have a really inovative marketing manager!

3 Likes

Thats funny. A candy store would be even better :joy:

5 Likes

In Beaumont there used to be a Krystal Burger next to a Krispy Kreme, (both now long out of business) and they were both owned by a heart surgeon (who probably had a K name, making the trio rather suspicious)

5 Likes

Well, Iā€™m sure you do a wonderful job. You should put that on your job resume.

Youā€™re right, I had it coming to me. And donā€™t worry, like I said, Iā€™m not offended. I tend to be sarcastic too (as you all probably know by now) so I donā€™t mind taking a bit of rough myself. But watch out, the more you give, the more you get heaped back on to you!

4 Likes

My familyā€™s love language is sarcastic roasts, so I actually find it quite amusing being roasted. So Iā€™m fine with that proposition

5 Likes

Same you should hear me and my buddies go at it. What a good time.

3 Likes

You should hear my sister and I go at it. Oh, itā€™s great fun!

4 Likes

Sarcastic roasts are awesome, me and my siblings do it all the timešŸ˜‚

3 Likes

My mom hates it, but that tends to be my preferred method of joking around. :see_no_evil:

3 Likes