Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

I thought I could say that since I’m being called rotund. Not rotund, tough! :joy:

I was joking about 7’3". 6’3" or so would be nice.

We better stop before we get to far off topic :joy:

Nothing wrong with getting off topic! Which thread are we on?

2 Likes

See, I’m not the only one who isn’t partial to getting called fat. :roll_eyes:I for one am NOT going to be sharing my height and weight, but will say that I am definitely average and much smaller than the rest of you.

1 Like

Girls never share height and weight no matter how average they are, so that’s expected :joy:

Exactly. Sorry but that must be a guys thing.

1 Like

I thought the 7’3" was a typo :joy:

It’s supposed to be for sharing funny memes, jokes, and halarious videos.

I know a few girls that readily do…but all those are very average height fit girls.

1 Like

It is :joy: I was always SUPER skinny as a teenager so I was happy to finally put on some weight.

1 Like

ooops I thought this was the spiral thread. Care to speed on over there now anyone?

1 Like

Are you implying that I am otherwise :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yeah I read that and I was like “duuuude” :joy:

Sometimes boys just never learn :roll_eyes: You all are lucky that I’m choosing to not be offended. :joy: I’m going to head over to the Spiral thread now.

I learned by having an older sister who’s VERY sensitive. I think she acts like she’s more offended than she actually is because she thinks it’s the girly thing to do for some reason. Anyway, if you say anything that possibly slightly hints at anything about her weight, even when that’s not what you intended but she takes it that way, she’ll give you the evil eye and not speak to you for a day.

2 Likes

And she’s never been overweight at all is the funny thing. I seriously think she just tries to act like girls on TV shows and books :joy:

1 Like

I figured you had a sister honestly :joy:

1 Like

I have 6 sisters…

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: That great any brothers? There’s six girls and two boys in my family.

2 Likes

i got 6 sisters and 3 brothers and 1 brother in law and 2 on the way and a sister in law on the way. All so got 2 nephews with another one on the way.