Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

@Mark_Rocka HAHA…good one

3 Likes

Can this be considered “a joyful noise”? He did sing it with confidence. Archie, my cats ran out of the room.

2 Likes

Which post are you referring to?

3 Likes

I’m not sure why it didn’t show the post I was commenting on but it’s the one with the white cassette tape of a guy singing O Holy Night.

4 Likes

Oh haha. I guess. It definitely made me roll on the floor laughing, which is a symptom of joy…

5 Likes

Reminds me of a joke. In the good old days in a village the people used to gather together for joke time. But then they don’t share the jokes instead each would tell a joke number. As soon as the number was told, there would be a brief pause and then the village would burst out in laughter when they would remember the joke. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Not exactly a joke but a little story that just crosses all borders no matter what accent is used it just works and still does for me.

"You guess how many rabbits I have got in this bag and you can have em both"

9 Likes

Three?

8 Likes

Do They Know It’s Covid Time? - Boris Johnson and the Superspreaders song - YouTube

The UK’s Finest

7 Likes

This is absolutely brilliant!

3 Likes

You know we’ve all done it.

27 Likes

Never been truer words

8 Likes

Funny enough he hasn’t yet. Just make it a little funnier. There’s still hope he might.

10 Likes

Y’all is silly!

14 Likes

No we is not. We are just trying to be like our beloved teacher.

5 Likes

A well know trademark of banjo players :crazy_face::joy:

7 Likes

It’s not Sunday, but here ya go: A preacher wants to go golfing. The problem is, it’s Sunday morning. He calls the church “sick” and heads out to the course anyway. The first hole is a par 5 with a mean dogleg. The preacher hits a great drive and an even better second shot just short of the green. He chips in for an eagle! The next hole is a par 3. The preacher hits a fantastic 5 iron and taps in for a birdie. This continues for all 18 holes - he just had the round of his life! Up in heaven, Peter looks down on the preacher and asks Jesus, “are you going to let the preacher get away with this?” Jesus says simply, “no.” Peter, incredulous, says “He just shot the round of his life - he got away with it!” Jesus, again, says “no he didn’t.” Peter, gasping for air says “I don’t understand, he shot the ROUND OF HIS LIFE!” Jesus patiently waits for Peter to finish and then simply asks Peter, " Who is the preacher gonna tell?"

18 Likes

Whenever I need a chuckle in a dreary day, I head over to the Babylon Bee, a satire site/app. It’s satire, so keep that in mind. The headlines alone can make me laugh out loud at this crazy world.

11 Likes

FACT: Driving a Ford and picking your nose is very much the same. They are both very comfortable and very much to be ashamed of.

6 Likes

Disclaimer: I am not anti ford at all. Infact, next to Duramax, Powerstroke is my favorite truck. Just thought this was way cool :rofl:

2 Likes