Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

:joy:You hafta magine my mama sangin’ the choris!

7 Likes

What’s up with us non twangin yankees anyway? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

I have to say @Mark_Rocka this one went right over my head. I guess you need to come from Texas to appreciate this one

3 Likes

Makes perfect sense to me (says the guy in Texas) :smiley:

That said, I am confused by a cat being fed a big plate of broccoli and asparagus.

6 Likes

I don’t know what’s funnier, the picture, or the fact that it never occurred to me that people might not get it. Growing up in Texas, I think if anyone actually sang the song pronouncing the word “power” properly, we would have looked at them funny. :smile:

9 Likes

Can’t speak for everyone in the Southeastern US, but it’s funny in rural Alabama, Georgia, & Northern Florida, too…

7 Likes

And then you kick in to high gear and sing the power echo “pire-pire pire-pire wunder workin pire”. Mrs Collins would really get that hanky wavin at that point.

8 Likes

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Thanks Earl!!!

3 Likes

Tis the season :joy:

11 Likes

Hilarious! :rofl:

4 Likes

It took me a long time until I realized “pire” rhymes with “fire, hire & mire.”
I keep forgetting in the American South, all one syllable words are pronounced with two syllables.
(Somewhere in the distance you can hear a good ol’ boy saying “No ***-yit.”)

5 Likes

THese are all true TRUE stories lol

15 Likes

18 Likes

Haha

4 Likes

Oh bear… you’re camera shy! :joy:

4 Likes

Oh my. That’s the T-R-U-T-H !

4 Likes

This one got me. :laughing:

22 Likes

So i just started shaking my family tree… lo and behold, a bunch of nuts fell out!!
I have no idea if that joke was already shared, theres so many in this thread that there is no way i read them all :rofl::rofl:

9 Likes

I’m sure this forum now has a new favorite professional athlete. His name is Chris Banjo.

11 Likes

Ha! 5th string defense? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

10 Likes