Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Private Bible Discussion

This is just to announce our Bible Discussion private thread. It took off from the Flat Earth Discussion and started off in its own orbit.

Here is no people-pleasing word customization, nor is any compromise in dividing the word. Hard questions asked and answered too.

If anyone is interested in such discussion on Bible related topics, please let us know or PM me to join in. Enter in with your own risk. As it wouldn’t let you be in the fence anymore!

God bless.

John

Since the private thread is become too large, we have created another thread to discuss a new topic suggested by @JA1 “Why is religion under attack now more than ever”. PM me or @JA1 if you would want to be part of it.

The fake lion (not the one of Judah). is in full roar! And devouring.

Just wanted to remind about the heavenly rewards program…

Matthew 5:11,12
11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.
12 Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.

And by religion, do you mean Christianity? I don’t think there’s a major attack on religion in general nowadays. On the contrary, I see young people being more interested in religious currents and faiths. There was a time a few years ago when atheism was popular among youngsters, and can it come together with extreme wokeness? However, I’m noticing a different trend nowadays, and it’s not surprising because everyone realizes sooner or later, there’s more to this world than science tells. As a member of the local Apostolic Pentecostal church, I can say more young people are coming to churches seeking answers because the world and the informational space, in general, have become very chaotic.

2 Likes

I thought I qualify religion with Christianity but then to not change the meaning I kept it the way @JA1 provided to discuss legal as well as biblical. So yes, attack against Christianity, mainly.

In the discussion, we make a distinction between true and lost/fake Christianity to properly understand and to deal with it.

@atkb9tyqeaxs, I see that you have updated your post. I have started 2 private bible discussion threads - one some 6 or more months ago to discuss bible topics in general, and the other just recently to discuss attacks on Christianity. Either let us know here in this thread, or PM me, and I’ll add you there, so we can have an open discussion. Whether there are attacks on Christianity or is people having agenda and creating false impressions? Whether today’s Christianity is lost/fake or not? etc.

As for people flocking to today’s churches, yes, they are like sheep without shepherd. But is the lost/fake church the answer?? Join the private thread to find out more!

Hey All,

Guess what, I have been invited (last Friday) to apply for inclusion in 2023 Who’s Who in America!

I have not decided yet, probably pass up for now (there is a not ready option), but I feel this is a great honor!

What do you think I did to deserve this - basically nothing! I know whatever I shared within my house walls is impact material, which is God’s and not my own as you could also make out from some of my sharing, and occasionally I shared something outside, biblically or in general/public interest, and other than that nothing much. :joy:

I mention this to provoke you to do nothing on your own but to only have a heart pleasing to God for him to operate out of you!

Btw, I had quoted David saying, how great thou art, II Samuel 7:12-22 in a different context previously in this link The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny) - General chit chat - Forum - Banjo Ben Clark when God could act on his behalf!

1 Like

OK, you threw the tease out there, so I’m going to bite. Why did you get nominated? It has to be something very significant. By the way, congratulations John! That is really cool. And, I’ll bet many of us are really interested.

1 Like

Thanks Jack! And it looks I will need to verify if it was a genuine invite! Will let you all know. But any views that I have - biblical or some political based off biblical - have been eavesdropped and analyzed/implemented. I’ll share some of them here openly for people to see the influence/impact. Why I think they are after me is a big story! I think they have come to believe God is with me and their “holier than thou” has been challenged and by means of that, they are being warned to mend their ways!

1 Like

I know those people! They go by the alias of “Google”!

1 Like

They are the people who are out to save the world! Yeah, I think Google is also part of it. The warnings are for everyone regardless! Tomorrow I will try to verify the genuineness of the invite and if it turns out to be fake, I’ll share something from my life to make people believe the seriousness of the influence/impact of my views.

Jack, the invite was genuine as I understood from Who’s Who in America corporate office! :slight_smile: I’m glad I’m recognized openly, especially in this moment. I consider this as God’s testimony!

I’ll share some items that is impactful later today. I think my article about inflation and its significance is a huge one. And I’ll start with that.

You know how it all started in this thread Money for a Rainy Day - Worthless Savings - General chit chat - Forum - Banjo Ben Clark a discussion or views on inflation.

I posted a brief view of mine and then rephrased to make my point more clear. It seemed to have been taken up by a well-known economist. I then pointed out the omission of addressing it in his discussion and then summarized my views and publicly shared in a professional forum.

Here they are with some added thoughts and scriptures.

"A mega scam (inflation scam) has been unearthed now! What would be a reasonable ask as a commission for this catch - 0.00001%?? Even that would make the worldly gods jealous! If I’m paid thus, it would make my net worth go way more than the richest man on this planet! :slight_smile: "Inflation and savings III.pdf (342.6 KB)

Check out the attached to see what kind of impact it could make!

Result, inflation is cooling now!

A tiny bit of my story.

I went through some crisis in my life years ago. I approached some Christian leaders for prayer and help - in the US and in India - particularly 2 top leaders in India. I found it/them to be helpless and hopeless. People I interacted with - Christians and non-Christians, liberal or conservative (I’m assuming) - could also be of no help. People could not even fully listen to my side of the story. Justice was taken away due to corruption and conflict of laws. The more the injustice, the more I had to fear! (The conflict of law is now boomeranging, and they are being caught at their own game!) In all this, I never doubted God. A few preachers’ messages were of hope, but God kept me from getting closer to them. Now I realize God did so to teach me directly. During this time, I happened to listen to a coming up Tamil politician’s fearless political speeches with unpopular views or who hardly had any support at that time. I thought it was God who put him, so I be encouraged by his fearlessness. I remember he said thus on the state of affairs of the people of his ethnicity: “I went into the well to pick up the dropped bucket but ended up seeing the whole village in the well!” indicating a greater purpose. I believe God also installed a specific leader in the US to be of encouragement to me! When God started to teach me, like I show in the attachment in the earlier post, I came to understand almost or all of today’s Christianity was under deception! So here we are. His teaching is on-going and so much that I can talk, talk, for ever. Everything will be interesting and will be a never heard of stuff to you! I think hence they eavesdrops on me. With the latest public recognition (I take it as God’s testimony), I think it is probably time I share what all God taught me or teaching me publicly.

But otherwise, I am just a simple man, like most of you! I’m never really a preacher or teacher also. It is the God in me is the difference! :slight_smile:

Jeremiah 20:9-11
9 Then I said, I will not make mention of him, nor speak any more in his name. But his word was in mine heart as a burning fire shut up in my bones, and I was weary with forbearing, and I could not stay.
10 For I heard the defaming of many, fear on every side. Report, say they, and we will report it. All my familiars watched for my halting, saying, Peradventure he will be enticed, and we shall prevail against him, and we shall take our revenge on him.
11 But the Lord is with me as a mighty terrible one: therefore my persecutors shall stumble, and they shall not prevail: they shall be greatly ashamed; for they shall not prosper: their everlasting confusion shall never be forgotten.

So, be excited to know more and to come into the true fold!

Acts 17:30
30 And the times of this ignorance God winked at; but now commandeth all men every where to repent:

I think the US is watching me, and the world too, in a non-partisan manner. I think they find my views fair. I usually do not share political views unless it was concerning me or of some serious concern. In such things, the US is implementing them to fix things.

How much is the application fee?

If you’d like to purchase of copy of the volume of “Who’s Who in America” that contains your entry, the price was $489 for the 2020 edition.
https://store.marquiswhoswho.com/products/whos-who-in-america-2020-73rd-edition-1

According to this, look closely at the email for signs it’s a scam.

Scammers, like the Devil, always make sure there is something good in what they are offering or else you wouldn’t fall for it!

And FWIW- You rank pretty high on “Who’s Who in Banjo Ben’s Forum!” :smile:

4 Likes

It was a no cost, no obligation offer!

My daughter told me about the scam email. I did not receive it via email, it was a different medium of communication. I contacted the Who’s Who corporate office anyways. I was told the offer was genuine and that they were aware of the email scams!

Why do you think I fell for it?? :wink:
In the previous post attachment, I have quoted this bible verse.

I Corinthians 1:30:
30 But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

When Christ is my wisdom, in such decisions, it is no longer my wisdom but it is God’s! But many cannot understand the distinction between their wisdom and God’s wisdom. So, they simply conclude and claim that the wisdom that they use is not theirs and God’s, thinking no one would object to it, after all, their fellow folks would all be doing the same! But you and I know, right, when it shows up it would be worse than the worldly wisdom!

There were only two options to choose from - “Yes” and “I am not ready yet”. I chose the “I am not ready yet”!

It is not I was rude that I did not choose yes. I simply do not know what to do, so I chose the other. I was also aware of John 5:41 “I receive not honour from men”. I knew the invite offer was not an honor in the sense Jesus was referring to, to not accept it. In other words, I only look for God’s witness in sharing the gospel for people to give heed, and not man’s endorsements!

But you make a huge confession statement here! Thank you. I consider and have said everything is made out to be (or turned into) a scam (in the guise of good). If proved thus, would you say people who believe in such things (scams), inflation is one such thing, are under deception and/or under devil? When true, it should reiterate the need for true gospel!

Let me now go and check my mail for the commission fee check for catching inflation scam! Who cares if it all came in one check or in multiple checks! :joy: