Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

Why am I not surprised? :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

17 Likes

16 Likes

My jar is empty @Fiddle_wood

3 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Too true.

3 Likes

I know this is serious and not funny (or maybe funny too depends on how you take it) but since a like brought this post to my attention I thought I mention this. Last week or the week before, I heard in the Christian Radio (AFA I guess) that 38% of protestant church pastors are giving up their pastoral jobs! Also, it seems like a “shut-down notice” has been sent to a radio preacher, (I don’t know who “issued” it to him, I can make a guess though, but his message goes to 180+ countries!). I don’t preach outside, but I realize lately that this radio preacher is trying to use the messages from my sharing with just one or two people (so who am I, I’m just like you folks) at home twice a month! He is energetic and he continues. And several Christian preachers/teachers also share or speak along the ideas that I share though (within couple of weeks or months from when I share). By virtue of copycat-ing they deserved to be shut down too, as they also don’t do it in entirety, also they can’t understand it fully (it is parable to them) to copy it. :wink:

I can now say, like David said, how great thou art!! (Check out at what context David says that, as the meaning is entirely different from meaning of the song that usually comes to mind to people!) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Mike Pillow has now branched out selling other items like bathrobes, dog beds, etc.

I tried some of the Mike Slippers:

They’re made with a layer of Mike Pillow foam in the sole

Now my feet keep falling to sleep.

13 Likes

What do you call a man with a rubber toe?

Roberto.

5 Likes
20 Likes

I have definitely felt all that running through my mind while playing! :joy:

10 Likes

Seriously, try to get through this list without laughing really hard!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Oh my cron! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

My family would argue that this picture should say mandolin instead of the banjo is played when everyone is sleeping in my home

7 Likes

"Do You Fear What I Fear"

LOL!!!

6 Likes

Relatable anyone?

21 Likes

Made my Day!

big%20laugh

6 Likes

lol

7 Likes

Takes me back to a time when I used to fit light strings on my banjo. Not any more.

Why don’t you use a table @Michael_Mark it’s so much easier to fit strings when the instrument is laid on a towel on a table.

7 Likes

I’m so glad I watched till the end. :slight_smile: so relatable.

8 Likes

I’d love to tell that young man that it gets better with age.
But it doesn’t!

The ending is perfect! (But I gotta admit, I love the 1:47 moment!)

7 Likes