Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Member Locations

Hello from central Virginia!!! That is a pretty impressive map. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome HolleyC, and Happy Thanksgiving!

Welcome Holly!
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving!
jim

I’m originally from New England, but I’m tuning in from Taiwan these days. Let me tell you it is nice to get home in the evening and dig into some Americana so far from home. Eternal gratitude to all on those that contribute.

Cheers,
Christopher

Welcome Christopher!

How do you add location?

Just go to the first entry on this thread (page 1) where Larry has posted the link. Click on that link which will open the Google map and give you instructions on how to enter your location.
Good luck!

i just checked and i’ll be,i did manage to put myself on the map after all.hey if i can do it… :laughing:

Thanks Larry for tagging me on the map

Regards
tommygun

Sure thing, tommygun

I just found the map and installed my location there .

Originally from Crossville Tenn. but was transplanted to Ohio at an early age live in Lebanon Ohio south of Dayton about 30 miles . and 44 from Cinci. No pickers willing in my neck of the bushes .

The map is filling in nicely. If we get some representation in the northern central plains and the Rockies and the U.S. will start to look like pretty solid coverage. I can’t believe we don’t have any pickers on the map in Colorado.

You can add me… I was looking but didn’t see how to add myself :confused: I’m in Poquoson, VA.

Hello from Centex.

You’re now officially “on the map” monkey boy.

I’m in… bit lonely on there over here in the UK though :laughing:

Welcome fiddleandstrum! Waterlooville is in the house!

It looks like the loneliest person tagged is Hugo in S. Africa.

Lonely is as lonely does one can be as lonely as they want to be , some one else said that only backwards something about being happy .

It shows ExFiddler from San Angelo, TX as in Monterey, Mexico; citadelpilot from Columbus, MS in the Wichita Falls, TX area; and Devin from Dallas, TX in Northern Oklahoma right off of I-35.

Is there something wrong with Google, or is it my browser?

I am seeing the same thing. I suspect somebody might have accidentally moved some people’s markers around. It’s easy to move them without realizing it.