Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Member Locations

Hey, good to have you here, Ozicaveman! How are things in Australia?
Jim

Hi all, could someone please put a marker in for me please?..Wellington, Somerset England. Thank you. Actually,… I think I might have already done it but not sure… If I did it was more by luck than judgement!!

Thanks Martin …Great job Banjo Ben, this site is awesome and I’ve learnt so much from your lessons.

Looks like you got it handled okay, Martin. We’re getting a nice contingent of UK’ers.

Welcome, Martin.
jim

Thank you, glad to be here and Ben’s licks are sounding so much sweeter on my new D18GE!..Not as sweet as Ben playing them though!

Hello! Another Aussie here playing (well, trying to learn) the banjo downunder.

cheers

Welcome Samy!

Well, I have been a member for a few months now, but I have not written anything. I am from middle TN. However, I now live in Taiwan. So, I added my marker to Taiwan. I see that I am the only picker in all of Asia. We just need to get the word out. This could be the largest bluegrass market in the world!

Hey guys! I’ve only just joined a couple of days ago. I hope it’s OK, I went ahead and added myself to the map.

Good to have another “foreigner” on board. I live in Taiwan- a land totally devoid of bluegrass. I live vicariously through the internet. Anyway, enjoy having you as a new member.

Welcome to the site Graegwulf and pickinhick! I see you’re from around my neck of the woods pickinhick. Good to have y’all with us.

Wow! It seems like not only am I the first South African on here, but also the first African! Hahaha! Insane!

Hello everyone!!!

Welcome Hugo!

All we need is a picker from South America and a picker from Antarctica and we’ll have all 7 continents covered!

Antarctica will be tough :slight_smile:

Hi All
Just wanted to say hi from Milwaukee, WI

Added m’self. Portland Oregon for some North West picker action.

Could someone place a pin on Milwaukee, WI. I could not login for some reason.

Thanks fellow pickers

Tommygun

Hi to all you new guys!

It’s good to see all the new members. I noticed a few are on the east coast, hope you’re doing ok.
JIm