Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Lost our Avatars?

Is it just me or did many of us just lose our avatars in the last couple of days?

Mine was gone. I just replaced it but as I’m viewing the forum, most of your avatars are now the default grey head and shoulders.

Here’s a link with directions to set it up again.

Cheers,

I’m seeing most avatars, with the exception of maybe 2 or 3 users. What browser are you using?

Also, I don’t see a link in your post.

I use Chrome. I just tried Edge and FIreFox and get the same results. Your Avatar Mark is gone as well. Forgot the link, just added it.

I have not experienced any avatar loss on my ± 2012 galaxy grand with chrome. On my computer using safari, most avatars have gone, and after I logged out to try to fix it, it won’t allow me to login :man_facepalming:

All mine are also gone. I also can no longer access the forum via phone. Continuously get the contact the web site administrator. But I hate to bother Ben about it, he does more than I deserve as it is. I’m thinking it’ll get fixed back up before too long. I use Google exclusively.

Interesting. I just checked my phone running chrome and it does seem to be working OK (not getting the contact the admin message). But, I AM seeing most everyone’s avatars.

But still not seeing them on my PC running Chrome, Edge or Firefox.

Notables that I don’t see on my computer include, Dragonslayer, TrebleMaker, Archie, Mark_Rocka, WillCoop, _Tye_Stick, Erwin1, eightyoctane, thebikechick, etc

I do see avatars for Bcaves, BanjoBen, JoeB

@Treblemaker just came back

Well that confirms my suspicion. That’s how you know who the really important people are. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hey, I’m just a squirrel tryin to get a nut. :thinking:

Wish I knew what that meant.

1 Like

Yes, I woke up the other morning to that problem. The only visible avatar on this thread is @Maggie’s

@Fisherbro, I haven’t lost any except your’s :thinking:

Probably because I reset it. Everyone reset their avatars :slight_smile:

Hmm. I changed mine to an entirely new file. :confused:

Reloaded my new avatar. Any success? (I can’t even see my own)

No such luck. At my end at least. But Butch’s just showed up

I can’t see @Fisherbro, @Dragonslayer, @Mark_Rocka, or @Treblemaker

More evidence of my theory. :wink:

I must be a VIP @Mark_Rocka :rofl:

1 Like

Yours is gone, too. Sorry.

1 Like

Oh1 :nauseated_face::face_with_thermometer::weary: