Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Guns!

You can’t have a Huntin’ forum without guns can you? :smiley: Let’s see 'em.

A few from my herd.

629 Classic. Ported barrel

Kimber TLE RLII

Possibly my favorite gun I own is my Marlin 22 mag. bolt. If I’m going to shoot, this gun is coming with. Love shooting at pennies from about 80 yards. :slight_smile:

I’ve got a few hunting rifles and muzzle loaders but that’s about it.

Ooooh, Daddy likes!
Heres a few of my favs.

Good looking group there Stitch. What kinda rifle is that?

Here’s you a close-up of the Ruger Ben. I need a better camera.

Super Blackhawk .44 Mag.

Ahh, I can just hear ol’ Clint Eastwood now “This here’s a .44 magnum,the most powerful handgun in the world. etc,etc.” What a great handgun it is.
The .22 rifle started out as a Ruger 12-22 and a bucket full of cash later it became this. But she shoots real good.
And Ben, that Single Six is the 200th anniversary edition “Made in the 200th year of American Liberty” stamped on it. Doesn’t make it shoot any better or worse though. But I had to have it.

That 10 22 is an awesome little shooter, I just picked up my second one last weekend. They offer so many add ons and compnenets for it, it is fun changing them up. I have the trigger winder for it and crank out 25 rounds so fast its unreal. Dont hit squat with it that way but it sure is fun. I just got the rancher model, if you plan on getting another better do it now, the price goes up as fast as a gallon of gas right now.

Great idea for a thread. Here’s my Remington 700 varmint rifles in .308 and .223 both with Weaver V-16 Classic scopes.

[attachment=0]Short stuff.jpg[/attachment]
Here are some of my short stuff. There have been some additions, but I haven’t taken a photograph in a while. Probably need to lake a photo of the long guns also.

Great looking stuff.

Momma with the 9mm

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh54/Oldhat1234/Letha9mm2.png

Oldest daughter (13 years old) with 7.62 sniper

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh54/Oldhat1234/Westenawithsomefirepower.jpg

Oldest with 5.56 AR

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh54/Oldhat1234/2012-04-05_12-15-22_632.jpg

Youngest with Revolver

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh54/Oldhat1234/Eli22magrevolver2.png

Other daugher getting a lesson on a 22 round before letting her shoot/plink with the lever action

Youngest of mine shooting the 22

http://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh54/Oldhat1234/Eli22Leveraction2.png

We also drag out the 410, 20 gauge and 12 gauge from time to time.

My twins, one for 4 legged prey and one for two :wink:

Brad! How are you doing?
I like the twins. I don’t think they are identical twins are they?

I recently inherited a TINY .25 Beretta, and I thought I would post picture of it bragging about my high power weapon just to see how long it would take for someone to make fun of me :slight_smile: As it turned out, my sister said she wanted it before I brought it home. On the flip side, I did bring home the Marlin 39A. My favorite gun of all time. I used to spend many summer days going through box after box of ammo. If I remember right, you could get a box for like a quarter back then (if you bought a brick). I haven’t taken it out yet, but I am looking forward to it. I need to give it a little love and attention first. It sat in my parents closet for years and probably hasn’t been shot since I was a teenager.

Mike,

Trying to hang in there but havent been playing. They arent identical but they are both remington 870 shotguns. I have been serving on the grand jury for last couple months and figured a tactical shotgun would be a good thing to spend my jury pay on!

— Begin quote from "TNTaylor414"

Good looking group there Stitch. What kinda rifle is that?

Here’s you a close-up of the Ruger Ben. I need a better camera.

Super Blackhawk .44 Mag.

— End quote

Big ten incher!! have the same gun,killed countless critters with it!!

Couple of my newest babies

I lost all of my guns in a canoe accident.

That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. :wink:

— Begin quote from "jv nc"

I lost all of my guns in a canoe accident.

That’s my story, and I’m sticking to it. :wink:

— End quote

Nice guns,

Weirdest thing is that I lost my silver in a boating accident.

— Begin quote from "Oldhat"

— End quote

Now my curiosity is getting the best of me… would you care to share the story?

— Begin quote from "mreisz"

— Begin quote from "Oldhat"

— End quote

Now my curiosity is getting the best of me… would you care to share the story?

— End quote

Um, Mike it’s the excuse that you give to the government when the day comes that they knock on the door to confiscate your possessions that they don’t want you to have. :mrgreen:

Thanks. Now I am prepared should that occur. Should I buy a boat?

Um, Mike it’s the excuse that you give to the government when the day comes that they knock on the door to confiscate your possessions that they don’t want you to have. :mrgreen:

I don’t think that will happen in my lifetime. Assault rifles, maybe.