Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben Cabin Fever Contest...& FREE SHIPPING!

Congrats Aaron!!!

9 Likes

Congrats Eli!!!

9 Likes

@stonedeputy6 Thank you! That poster is vintage 80s!!

2 Likes

CONGRATULATIONS CONTEST WINNERS!!!

Banjo - Aaron Paulus @hrpaulus
Guitar - Luke Lindblom @Luke_L
Mandolin - Eli Fest

15 Likes

Thank you!

8 Likes

Congrats Y’all 3!!!

6 Likes

@hrpaulus and @Luke_L , please email me (alicia@banjobenclark.com) so I can get your prize headed your way! So excited for you!

6 Likes

Just did it. Thank you!

6 Likes

Congrats Winners! @hrpaulus, @Luke_L

5 Likes

Congratulations to the winners! I’m very happy for y’all and I hope that you’ll all make a video as soon as you get your new instrument!

12 Likes

I second that motion :wink: congrats all

6 Likes

Yay Luke!!! And everyone!! Good picking EVERYBODY who entered! This was so much fun!

8 Likes

Congrats Winners!

Gunnar, did you miss the contest tag in your entry?? :wink:

3 Likes

Congratulations to the winners and thanks for all the excellent submissions! Sounds like we might get to do this again soon.

6 Likes

Congratulations to the Winners. And thanks to Banjo Ben for providing a great opportunity for focused practice.

6 Likes

Anyone have links to the winners videos? Congrats to them.

6 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners, Great contest Ben thank you for hosting. I feel sure many folk out there stretched well outside their comfort zone to participate.

10 Likes

Congrats to the winners, lots of :heart: to the participants, the watchers, the encouragers (is that even a word?) and Ben for hosting! Thank you for such an engaging project!

6 Likes

Well done winners! I’ve had so much fun learning these versions and can’t wait to break them out at the next jam. I’m having a ball playing them - although my wife is pretty tired of hearing them by now!

9 Likes

Congratulations to all the winners!

8 Likes