Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Banjo Ben Cabin Fever Contest...& FREE SHIPPING!

Congrats to all the winners! :grin:

3 Likes

Yes, congrats to the winners! This was fun.

3 Likes

Congratulations Winners!:+1:

4 Likes

Thanks to this extra fun contest, Iā€™ve joined Banjo Ben as a Gold Pick member! So excited to be able to participate on this great site! Thank you, Banjo Ben!! :smiley:

9 Likes

Iā€™ve also just joined as a Gold Pick member! I knew about Banjo Ben for a long time, but it wasnā€™t till this contest that I realized how fun this website is, and I couldnā€™t leave! Also, thanks @BanjoBen for featuring my contest submission on your Facebook page. That was really nice of you. Iā€™m excited to be here!
-Libby

11 Likes

Congratulations Lucy we are all stoked to have you join the clan

5 Likes

Congratulations Libby we are all stoked to have you join too

6 Likes

No, I believe that the rules said to either submit your video to this thread OR post it on social media with the hashtag. Iā€™m pretty sure that tags donā€™t do anything in the forum as text.

3 Likes

Welcome @Lucy_L! I am happy you joined!

3 Likes

@Flatpickin_Libby,

I welcome you alsoā€¦ and (as you now see) you made a choice that was wise in joining in on the fun here!

Please post often and contribute!

4 Likes

Thanks Will! Iā€™m really excited to be a member.

7 Likes

Thank you Archie!

8 Likes

Thanks, everyone! Glad to be here! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just received my guitar today- heres a picture of Leo enjoying itā€¦

Thank you, Banjo Ben and General Store staff for your generosity in putting on this contest. I know we all had a great time!

(Not sure why the picture is coming out sideways but if you click on it it shows straight.)

Luke

17 Likes

Wonderful @Luke_L,

Thanks for sharingā€¦ and the model you selected to showcase it is perfect!

7 Likes

Better watch out Luke he might steal it from ya :wink: really nice guitar thanks for sharing

8 Likes

Awesome! Congrats!

4 Likes

A prodigy in the making!

4 Likes

Sweet