Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Anybody down for another young picker collaboration?

Do we have someone singing lead?

1 Like

How in the world were you expecting us mere mortals to play this thing 180 @Michael_Mark.
165 is super fast I bottom out at about 155 on guitar too so let’s just use the 155 tracks and beat out rskt next time.

2 Likes

I think @Flatpickin_Libby is playing guitar right?

3 Likes

Yeah I was trying to record the scratch track.

3 Likes

You were the one who suggested it and I misunderstood :joy:

2 Likes

I was thinking 180 or 200 quarter note per minute not half notes.:joy::joy: Anyway though we’re good and have a rhythm track lets bomb this song and we might get a record deal.

4 Likes
10 Likes

Wow Libby lucky you. Looks like fun.

4 Likes

Hey everyone just post you’re track here or I could give you my email or if @mharrison43 doesn’t mind put them in the same folder as the rhythm track. That way I can start working on it.

1 Like

Who’s supposed to record the next track?

1 Like

You can email the file directly to the BOX folder with this address:

ImReady.tvh6o22yukuex879@u.box.com

2 Likes

Just record what you play with the rhythm track, and then I’ll put it all together.

3 Likes

Anybody know how I can get the scratch into GarageBand for IOS?

2 Likes

Copy the wav file and then you can paste it in an empty track.

2 Likes

Ok I’m kinda frustrated, I’m trying to do my recording and GarageBand isn’t working for me. The first try, it loaded some other track that I never even copied, after that when I’m on GarageBand it won’t even give me the copy option. Any ideas?

2 Likes

Like shouldn’t I just open up a new song, select audio recorder and then put it in a new track?

1 Like

If you’re using IOS like I am, what I had to do was save the .wav file to my Google Drive, then download from Drive to the Files app on the iPad, go into Garageband, set the track length to “automatic”, tap the little loop icon, select “browse from Files”, and then select the file I wanted. Don’t ask how long it takes me to figure these things out.

3 Likes

Oh ok, I’ll try that. Is there a deadline when we need to have it in?

3 Likes

Sometime before eternity future, when the other collaborations are gonna get finished.

5 Likes

Hey thanks @Michael_Mark got it working now.

5 Likes