Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Anybody down for another young picker collaboration?

I don’t know which song or tune, but I can play what ever I need to. So if anybodies interested let’s pick something. @Michael_Mark @Flatpickin_Libby @Fisherbro @FisherKD @Lucy_L @Timothy_L @Dragonslayer or anybody else want to play and maybe sing together kinda?

12 Likes

I’m up for guitar or banjo and can probably sing lead or tenor. Funny I was literally just thinking about this!

Anyone interested in throwing down on “Hallelujah, I’m Ready to Go” in B or something similar?

7 Likes

That sounds pretty good, it’s a fun song, I can play banjo, mandolin, guitar, bass, and I’ll sing baritone or bass probably depending on who we have.

6 Likes

We just played that song in a show last night! In B. I can play guitar

8 Likes

Want to aim for RSKT style?

6 Likes

Ha. Is that doable?

Yes that’s kinda the arrangement we try to copy.

6 Likes

We just need a Gunnar to play fiddle.

5 Likes

For sake of simplicity, I think we should do audio only, as video takes more time to both record and edit. Who’s going to be the producer?

5 Likes

I could play banjo or guitar but it looks like @Michael_Mark and @Flatpickin_Libby have those both covered :slight_smile: I think @Luke_L could do the producing if you guys want

5 Likes

You sing @Timothy_L

5 Likes

@Timothy_L could sing lead and I could sing tenor. Maybe @oaklymaple can do mandolin, and I’ll do banjo?

3 Likes

Yep, the perfect band
Libby-Guitar
Michael-Banjo, tenor
Timothy-Lead
Scotty-Mandolin, baritone, Upright bass

1 Like

Sounds good guy!! I’d love to see one of these reach the finish. If you need and spare banjo or guitar player just hit me up. I could also sing if you end up needing it.

3 Likes

I’m happy to produce it for you.

5 Likes

In B?!?! Whyyyyyy?? :sob: :sob: :sob:
Ok fine, I’ll do it

3 Likes

I was joking about Timothy singing lead haha. He doesn’t normally sing much…

4 Likes

Hopefully that was supposed to be a joke @Flatpickin_Libby :smile: (I only offered to play…)

5 Likes

I can also sing, but not lead in B @Michael_Mark you know what I’m talking about…

3 Likes

I’m sry… What is RSKT style?

2 Likes

Ricky Skaggs Kentucky Thunder

6 Likes