Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Wow you would think pneumonia would be enough

Just getting over an infection I think I picked up in the hospital . I have had about every type of flu there is and am a walking vaccine, but this one was bad . Heart stopped and am hit with 700 volts and the pneumonia was what triggered the heart rate and to get out and thinking I am well on on the road to being well I was hit with a super infection. but getting better now . The good times are not over wheeeeeeeeeee! it has been about six days since I started the antibacterial meds and can see the results and it is good . I enjoy re reading the posts here and jump on every new one . so keep them coming . I have learned a lot from the posts very knowledgeable people who post here. I grew a new artery around the blockage so I am fine with the heart . Now to get them ol :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: d fingers working better LOL

When I think I am having a bad day, a story like that gives me some perspective.

I’m glad to hear you are on the mend. That’s pretty cool that you grew a new artery.

drguitar has a saying by Lincoln “people are about as happy as they want to be” I think of that every time when I am down and it lifts me up a bit. many people go through so much more and have to stand so much more it humbles me . The guitar always comes to my rescue any way LOL. I now have “Jingle bells down” I end it a bit different but can do it either way . I tend to try and put a bit in every one I learn of me in the tune .

I’m real glad to hear that you’re recovering, Welder; I enjoy reading your posts, and hope that you’ll be back to “normal” soon.

And man-oh-man, do I hear you regarding that flu-like infection. I came down with it the week before Christmas, and I’m just returning to normal, I think. Like you, I thought I’d had about every strain imaginable, but this year was major league.

Oh, and I suppose congratulations on the Buckeyes is in order also.

Best regards, Chris