Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

WOW! Loving the site!

Hey all,hope everyone is doing fine :mrgreen: , I don’t know about how you all feel but it seems the site is going gang busters the last few weeks, seemed kind of dead for a while but now Ben is putting up some really great stuff! and in quick succession and I am enjoying the lessons more than ever.
Just finished up ST. Annes reel and BAM!! Keep on the Sunnyside pops up, loving it! Over the past couple of years I have tried a dozen sites trying to find good lessons and stuff you can actually use, this is by far the Best one out there. There are super pickers out there giving so called lessons but Ben has the unique talent of being a Great Picker and also A Great Teacher! And though I have never met him I get the impression he is also a great human being and I also love his Purple Hull albums…
Thanks Ben, this site is a true gift to us out here. Just thought somebody should yell it out!!.. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Jerry, in Sunny Oregon

— Begin quote from "Jerry M"

Ben has the unique talent of being a Great Picker and also A Great Teacher! And though I have never met him I get the impression he is also a great human being and I also love his Purple Hull albums…

— End quote

I agree 100% about his combined abilities as a picker and teacher (and I’ll throw in that he is a prolific arranger as well). And yep, he seems to be an even better person than he is a musician.
I have been loving the recent lessons as well. As always, I can’t even keep up, but that’s ok… it gives me something to look forward to. “Keep on the sunny side” seems right in my sweet spot.

I have to agree 100% with you guys.

Just as with St Annes reel I can’t put the “keep on the sunny side” down it is a blockbuster lesson . woke me up for sure . I think Ben is doing a great job with the site and he knows what it is he is doing, a great teacher and a great person also. learning is fun with Ben .