Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

What capo

You have a 2 or 3k guitar and a fifty dollar pick…might as well have a hundred and twenty dollar capo!! go with the Elliott…but…if you’ve got the cash go with the Irwin!!

Extremely satisfied (and new) Elliot owner. I love the way it rests on the nut of my guitar when not being used.

I used Shubb capos for years, and reluctantly sent my $$ to Mr. and Mrs. Elliott. Having said that, I’ll likely order another, soon, for my other guitar. You can case them with the capo on the nut, and you never have to worry about leaving one at home or at a picking spot.

I bought a G 7th light and it stopped working after about 5 months and I figured I just lost a capo but I wrote them from their web site and got a reply in hardly no time wanting to know what kind did I buy and they would ship me another, I could have lied and said I had the more expensive one but I did not and could not sleep at night if I did . so they are shipping me a new one . I love the capo and don’t really know why it quit but it did . hope the next one will stay for awhile but they are good about standing behind their product. As long as they are that good at replacing one I will stay with them for awhile .