Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Welcome Alicia Bowman!

Nice to meet you @aliciabowman!

2 Likes

Welcome @aliciabowman! Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Hi Alicia I can highly recommend @BanjoBen he is a great teacher

5 Likes

I just have to add what a gift and blessing it’s been to have @aliciabowman on board full-time. She’s such a fast learner and I’m super stoked!

4 Likes

Thanks for all you do Alicia, we appreciate you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @aliciabowman! Working for Ben, you’ll probably end up learning an instrument! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for all the hard work you do, I look forward to meeting you at camp

3 Likes

Hi Alicia! Welcome aboard! Looking forward to meeting you at camp.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @aliciabowman !!! I am the person here that knows the least, and does just that much to prove it.

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Don’t bother with the banjo, you seem smarter than that :rofl: The smart folk go for the mandolin…

7 Likes

Actually Todd. Smart folk go for the banjo coz it’s so much more fun to play. Why do you think everyone is falling over themselves to buy a Twanger ?

3 Likes

Hello Alicia,welcome :wave:

1 Like

Which instrument sold out first at Ben’s camp? And which instrument still has at least one slot left at the second camp?

5 Likes

oh mate, them’s fightin’ words… :scream:

3 Likes

Yeah, you tell 'em Harrison :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey now. You see my avatar, right? Am I not a picture of intellect and sophistication? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The smartest actually learn all of them so you always can get a gig no matter what is needed :wink:

7 Likes

I second Gunnar! :+1::wink:

1 Like

mic drop…hahaha!

3 Likes

Welcome Alicia,

I think it would be marvelous if you felt drawn to an instrument and took up lessons… because many of us here know this fabulous teacher… :wink:

Alicia, truly… if you have the interest… Just jump in with us and learn. My humble input is that learning about music is like a language - all can participate in the musical conversations created when one plays (or sings, for that matter).

It is NEVER to late to begin for the willing and dedicated student!

Welcome again and do contribute to the forum from time to time, won’t you?

3 Likes