Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Welcome Alicia Bowman!

@Archie I don’t play the banjo…yet :wink:

2 Likes

@xmark , I’ll meet ya at Cabin Camp for sure! And the coffee is at the top of my planning list, haha!

2 Likes

Nice to meet you @aliciabowman!

2 Likes

Welcome @aliciabowman! Nice to meet you.

2 Likes

Hi Alicia I can highly recommend @BanjoBen he is a great teacher

5 Likes

I just have to add what a gift and blessing it’s been to have @aliciabowman on board full-time. She’s such a fast learner and I’m super stoked!

4 Likes

Thanks for all you do Alicia, we appreciate you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome aboard @aliciabowman! Working for Ben, you’ll probably end up learning an instrument! :wink:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Thanks for all the hard work you do, I look forward to meeting you at camp

3 Likes

Hi Alicia! Welcome aboard! Looking forward to meeting you at camp.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard @aliciabowman !!! I am the person here that knows the least, and does just that much to prove it.

1 Like

Welcome aboard! Don’t bother with the banjo, you seem smarter than that :rofl: The smart folk go for the mandolin…

7 Likes

Actually Todd. Smart folk go for the banjo coz it’s so much more fun to play. Why do you think everyone is falling over themselves to buy a Twanger ?

3 Likes

Hello Alicia,welcome :wave:

1 Like

Which instrument sold out first at Ben’s camp? And which instrument still has at least one slot left at the second camp?

5 Likes

oh mate, them’s fightin’ words… :scream:

3 Likes

Yeah, you tell 'em Harrison :hugs:

2 Likes

Hey now. You see my avatar, right? Am I not a picture of intellect and sophistication? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

The smartest actually learn all of them so you always can get a gig no matter what is needed :wink:

7 Likes

I second Gunnar! :+1::wink:

1 Like