Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

We Got a New Store Building!

Looks Great Guy’s Big investment… I guess it must be near the current General Store no big commute for Jake and the other guys. Good Luck with the new project

5 Likes

It’s about 13 miles, but that’s near 30 minutes in these Missouri hills!

8 Likes

What’s he driving a pony and trap ? :carousel_horse:

6 Likes

Steep hills and curves cuts the miles per hour down just a wee bit :wink:

9 Likes

Just checking out the location on Google Maps. Beautiful countryside

5 Likes

Cool! I look forward to seeing it finished, and hope I can visit some time

3 Likes

Looks good… Can’t wait to see it once it’s remodeled!

4 Likes

Man, that’s really cool. I like how the front of it already kinda looks like an old timey general store.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to go there.

4 Likes

Hey @BanjoBen Looks like your new next door neighbours are into electric guitars. Do you think you can convert them ?

3 Likes

Using my imagination i see a giant red rocking chair with a giant banjo resting on the seat outside in the parking lot. An invitation to come pick some strings

7 Likes

I’m excited for y’all! Thanks for the video tour.

4 Likes

That is going to be amazing! Exeter is now on the map! Congratulations! I am puzzled tho. You mentioned that FedEx and UPS had a loading dock. I clearly remember a video about the high quality shipping provided at the General store. Is there a river near by? Can we make a special request for the high quality river shipping you have provided in the past? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Coolio

4 Likes

You can always pay extra for us to send it down the neighboring stream, yes!

9 Likes

Very nice!! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Just in case you are wondering: it is 307 nautical miles from 50F to Cassville International (94K). That is a one leg trip!

5 Likes

Please do!!!

4 Likes

I hear @Jake is trying out some air mail carriers too, Crows, Seagulls and Eagles the homing pigeons were a waste of time. They kept returning the packages to sender :bird::bird::bird:

6 Likes

I believe this is cause to have Jake and Ben record a video of “Working On A Building”… in the building… while they are working on a building.:laughing:

10 Likes