Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

We Got a New Store Building!

Here’s the first look at the new General Store building! We’re planning to finish remodeling and move in April or May.

25 Likes

Looks Great Guy’s Big investment… I guess it must be near the current General Store no big commute for Jake and the other guys. Good Luck with the new project

5 Likes

It’s about 13 miles, but that’s near 30 minutes in these Missouri hills!

8 Likes

What’s he driving a pony and trap ? :carousel_horse:

6 Likes

Steep hills and curves cuts the miles per hour down just a wee bit :wink:

9 Likes

Just checking out the location on Google Maps. Beautiful countryside

5 Likes

Cool! I look forward to seeing it finished, and hope I can visit some time

3 Likes

Looks good… Can’t wait to see it once it’s remodeled!

4 Likes

Man, that’s really cool. I like how the front of it already kinda looks like an old timey general store.

7 Likes

Can’t wait to go there.

4 Likes

Hey @BanjoBen Looks like your new next door neighbours are into electric guitars. Do you think you can convert them ?

3 Likes

Using my imagination i see a giant red rocking chair with a giant banjo resting on the seat outside in the parking lot. An invitation to come pick some strings

7 Likes

I’m excited for y’all! Thanks for the video tour.

4 Likes

That is going to be amazing! Exeter is now on the map! Congratulations! I am puzzled tho. You mentioned that FedEx and UPS had a loading dock. I clearly remember a video about the high quality shipping provided at the General store. Is there a river near by? Can we make a special request for the high quality river shipping you have provided in the past? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Coolio

4 Likes

You can always pay extra for us to send it down the neighboring stream, yes!

9 Likes

Very nice!! Congratulations!

5 Likes

Just in case you are wondering: it is 307 nautical miles from 50F to Cassville International (94K). That is a one leg trip!

5 Likes

Please do!!!

4 Likes

I hear @Jake is trying out some air mail carriers too, Crows, Seagulls and Eagles the homing pigeons were a waste of time. They kept returning the packages to sender :bird::bird::bird:

6 Likes