Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

We Got a New Store Building!

I believe this is cause to have Jake and Ben record a video of “Working On A Building”… in the building… while they are working on a building.:laughing:

10 Likes

Wow. This is the PERFECT building for a General Store! We noticed on the map that this is also only about 25-miles from Branson Missouri. Is this correct? Also, it’s close to Roaring River State Park to the Southeast which features one of the most massive Natural Springs in North America feeding millions of gallons of water to form a fast-flowing river. Camping, hiking, picking guitar & banjo. What’s there not to like about this place? I think our 1951 Dodge PIckup HotRod & Camper need to take a vacation! Congratulations on an awesome investment!

4 Likes

It is quite the BBC brand you have been building. I’m happy for you and the crew. Congrats and good luck! I think you need a small stage for performances!

6 Likes

It’s more like 50-60 miles to Branson, but still very close! And you’re right, Roaring River is very close. We would sure like to see your 1951 Dodge!

7 Likes

Jake needs to get one of these. :rofl:

13 Likes

My crazy brother flies these things in Pensacola…He’s got some cool videos, but I’m still not sure I have the nerve to do it.

3 Likes

I went to look at the website of the powered parachute. My favorite quote from there:
“ZERO pilots have ever been chopped up in their Flat Top to date as the Flat Top has the strongest cage & netting on the market.”

I spend more time pre-flighting my lawnmower :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I know! He jumped right in that thing!

6 Likes