Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Video?

Hello, I just signed up for the gold pick membership and downloaded all of the tabs for guitar. I’m about to download all of the mandolin tabs as well.

When I try to watch the videos it says “sorry there was a problem loading the video”. Am I doing something wrong or is there an issue with the site?.

I’m using my smart phone to view the videos and download the tabs. I have no problem viewing videos on the YouTube site, but I’d like to access everything from this website.

I’m looking forward to getting started working from the beginning of the lessons. I really like what I’ve seen so far.

Howdy BigTone,
I don’t use a smartphone for watching. From other’s posts, it seems the videos work with iPhones, but I haven’t heard about any other types. What kind of phone are you using?

My phone is a Samsung. Some of the videos play, mostly the older ones.

I think its the newer ones that don’t play. Even the video on the main page to tour the site doesn’t play. I hit the play button and it says there was an error loading the video. The same with the majority of the lesson videos.

Is there a plug in or flashplayer or something I need to install in order to view the videos on the website?

I can watch the main videos on YouTube, but it doesn’t have all of the videos posted there. I feel like I’m missing out on some content like backing tracks or songs or licks.

The videos play on my sisters laptop, but that’s not always available to me. I don’t have any problems viewing videos on any other website, so it must be some sort of a plug-in I need to install.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Howdy BigTone,
Sorry you haven’t gotten any help yet. I had hoped there might be someone else who knew about media players on phones. I don’t know much about phones, so take anything I say with a grain of salt. I checked, and the newer videos are playing through flash on my system. I did a yahoo search on “samsung phone flash player” and there were a few links for media players. I have no idea which of them would be valid or good, but I thought it might be worth checking into them.

If you don’t get anywhere with that, post back and I’ll try to dig a little deeper.