Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Transcribing Billy Strings

I’ll send you an email when I get a few minutes, Louie. Today is family day, so might be tomorrow.

1 Like

Thks!

Hi @louiemodling, sorry I didn’t catch the meeting invite. I don’t remember much playing posted on youtube. There was a “story” someone did on a jam, but it has been a long time since it was posted. If I find it, I’ll send a link.

1 Like

:+1:

I am absolutely no use to you but am just joining in a chat based on the towns and cities I am reading about and reflecting on some good times hope you have the time for me.

Lived in Texas for a few years and am reading about places I actually went near or spent some time in. Lived in Abilene and San Antonio often driving between the 2 a long drive I often took various routes across the State.

I even recall stopping off near Fredericksburg and visiting a cavern that was just in the owners front yard. Can tell you that our Health and Safety laws would have killed that little venture.

Hope I haven’t taken “folks” time up

1 Like

I don’t know how I missed this from the spring, but this is awesome! I hope to accomplish being able to transcribe something like that one day. I think it would take a good bit of time for me.
Great Job!

1 Like