Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

Thy Loving Kindness - a try

Just yesterday I tried this Thy loving kindness chorus and recorded on iphone to see how it looked. So here it is… and that’s me singing and playing. not clean but happy with my guitar playing improvement. :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Catchy tune John

1 Like

Thanks Archie, glad its likeable! :slight_smile: I think by Maranatha singers. We used to sing during youth days. Psalm 63:3,4. David’s experience!

1 Like

Great job picking & singing John!

3 Likes

Recognize that one. Thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Thanks Simone! :slight_smile: Actually I just played the chords combining striking and/or picking alternatively/arbitrarily. Except for the one place where I thought the baseline run fit well so I picked there. Somehow the striking of chords fell in place decent. But I do want to change a bit to pick more though.

I really liked the bible verses in addition to the tune so enjoyed attempting it.

Thanks Neil, Michael, Grinnin too!

3 Likes

I had never heard this one. Nice job on both the singing and the guitar. Thanks for sharing John!

1 Like

Thanks Becky for the good words! Yeah it is a old chorus. I like the choruses where they used the bible verses. Those always helped fix the verses in mind.

Also glad it wasn’t too bad that Ben liked it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sounds great, John!

2 Likes

Thank you, Michael! :slight_smile:

1 Like