Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: What are you listening to?

Interesting. :wink:

2 Likes

OK, here’s one for Shaky!

2 Likes

He’s humble like me :sunglasses:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: Too true

2 Likes

Ok, ToneRite device thingie? @Flatpickin_Libby, @Timothy_L, sell me.

3 Likes

Yes they work really well. Made a big difference in my guitar.

3 Likes

Tone-gards anyone?

4 Likes

It’s another one of those things where there is no huge difference right away. Leave it on for a week though and you’ll hear a small difference at first and after a few days of playing it will suddenly sound way better and just improve. Think of how many years of opening up an instrument one week of solid vibrating is!

4 Likes

I own a mandolin ToneRite and I love it. I’ve let many people play my mandolin and have had a lot of people ask if its seriously only one year old because it’s REALLY loud. I think a lot of that may be due to the time I had it on the ToneRite. Of course I’ve played it a ton too but think this must’ve helped.

2 Likes

The operative phrase was “I know” not know of, but personally know. I know a lot of people who play one or other thing better than I, but I also know a few who play everything better. I’ve heard of more, but I’m dealing with people I personally know here

4 Likes

Well well well, Ben Morren himself has entered the chat.

5 Likes

I’m the OG Banjo Ben.

Jk I was going to start a channel called Banjo Ben years ago and then discovered the actual Banjo Ben because I saw the name was taken. What a dude, got me into playing acoustic guitar instead of just classical and clawhammer banjo.

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Ben!

3 Likes

Me and Michael are buddies with Ben for those of y’all who didn’t know. You should check him out on YouTube : Benjamin Morren Music.

4 Likes

Welcome Ben! I’m looking forward to hearing some of your playing here!

3 Likes

He’s pretty good but he needs to learn some more instruments.

5 Likes

Saw this today on BluegrassToday. I’m intrigued! https://bluegrasstoday.com/dr-herringbones-tone-traveler-to-assist-breaking-in-instruments/

5 Likes

And to think we used to just leave our instruments in front of our stereo speakers and push play…

3 Likes

Finally! A worthy opponent… Our battle will be legendarrryyyyyyyy!!!

4 Likes

Game on! You can do better, Gunnar! :slight_smile:

1 Like