Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

Check out Russell Moore’s albums as well as No Apologies by Jim Vancleve. I think a 3 month subscription to Apple Music will be way worth its price to you. You can learn a ton from listening and you have access to all these albums and more.

2 Likes

FYI you can listen to the albums free on YouTube Music, but there’s ads.

Not just because of the lack of banjo focus. :wink:

5 Likes

Yeah, cause he’s a loser like you who still doesn’t acknowledge Tony as the greatest guitarist?

:joy:

Opinions can be wrong.

2 Likes

Ve are all joking…

Hey, he might like the AKUS albums.

1 Like

Libby briefly mentioned them but Scott Vestal’s 95-98 especially are a MUST if you play banjo.

6 Likes

I’m just saving them to my YouTube library😂 I have YouTube Premium so there’s no ads and I can also download this stuff.

Guys, what happened to one or two?:joy:

Ah yes, I had forgotten about the humility thing…

3 Likes

Ooh! Is it worth it? Cause I’ve been thinking about it but am cheap.

3 Likes

Yep, I’m an important person because I’m proud of my humility. Humility like mine is hard to come by.

2 Likes

Wait, DOWLOAD stuff? Like videos or just the audio? I’m confused.

1 Like

It would only be useful on my phone though, since I watch YouTube on my computer and I have an adblocker :joy: So maybe I should do Spotify instead…

I had forgotten :unamused:

Unfortunately, no, its all too common. If you don’t believe me then go have a look at that zoo called Congress. I think just about everyone there has your variety of humility.

4 Likes

Well, it’s really great so far! Here’s the story. I’m sure all of y’all know how terrible ads are getting on everything. We don’t have cable TV so most of what we watch in the living room is on YouTube. There are lots of different channels that we watch. So anyway, my parents were tired of the terrible ads and bought YouTube premium. Then, they made a family Google group and my sister and I joined. So we can all use YouTube Premium just with my Dad’s subscription.

2 Likes

I hope you know that I’m totally joking. I’m not near as conceited as I act sometimes.

3 Likes

Yeah, I know.

2 Likes