Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

Yep, you can download YouTube videos and watch them offline with Premium membership.

1 Like

That’s neat! Maybe I should get my dad to look into that (because you know as a broke teenage musician, I certainly can’t afford it! I live at home for a reason ya know).

2 Likes

Or with 4K Video Downloader.

(By saying this, I am not advocating the downloading of any video that is not your property…) :joy:

3 Likes

I think they have a student discount.

2 Likes

Do I count as a student? I’ve graduated highschool, but not attending college.

2 Likes

Yeah, you can only watch them on YouTube after downloading them, it just doesn’t take any internet.

Still better than nothing. I wonder if that’s cheaper than having a mobile data plan…

1 Like

Yeah, I get that :joy: I’m finally getting some students so hopefully I won’t be broke much longer.

I have a free ad blocker on YouTube so I don’t get ads

3 Likes

That’s what I do. Sorry creators whom I am robbing of ad revenue :sob:

1 Like

What ad blocker do y’all use?

Is that legal? Just seems slightly illegal to me😂

I use Adblock

2 Likes

Well it’s LEGAL, just not nice… :joy:

So is Youtube flashing all the types of commercials they do in front of my eyes. Like I want to see all that! :unamused:

1 Like

Exactly :joy:

It’s out there on the internet free to the public. If YouTube doesn’t like it, the company would get in trouble not the people who found it.

3 Likes

Very true. Youtube would sue them, not us.

That’s cool. The downloading is also super nice for car trips and stuff. Not having to use data. You can also turn your phone off and the video will keep playing, so it uses less charge. Before I had YouTube Premium the video would stop if I turned my phone off.

2 Likes

:joy: All these dilemmas that we now face by using a smartphone

1 Like