Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

Maybe Dogmatics is his companion. With all the super-power talk, he sounds like Mr Obelix, with a rock behind his back!

3 Likes

What do you mean “all the super power talk”? I literally only said that once… :joy:

3 Likes

So, what’s all these? - “tears y’all up”, “whole forum explode”, “like I have a super power”! haha

2 Likes

“Tears y’all up” is an expression that just means it makes them upset. “Making the whole forum explode” is another expression meaning it makes people freak out. And the “super power” is the only time I mentioned a super power.

2 Likes

Well, to be fair, all three terms refer to one thing.

2 Likes

Exactly!

Come on, @Mason_Crone, time for another confession! “I really have no idea…” etc. You just imploded!

1 Like

Mason: y’all make it sound like I’m ignorant or something

Also Mason: Yeah, I really don’t know what I’m talking about

7 Likes

Mason : Everything I heard once and didn’t like just sucks!!
Mason : To be honest, I only heard it years ago and just one song. I have no idea what I’m talking about.

6 Likes

What is this, pick on @Mason_Crone day? :woman_shrugging: :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

It’s always pick on Mason day. Nobody likes me :sob:(Said in my greatest Eeyore imitation)

5 Likes

Oh FINALLY you have an opinion that’s true!!

jkjk :joy:

5 Likes

Well I know where I’m not wanted

4 Likes

I look at things honestly without just mindlessly agreeing with the crowd and y’all can’t stand that😂

4 Likes

No, you look at things mindlessly without having a clue what your talking about :rofl:

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Sorry Mason, but I think you just got roasted!

6 Likes

No, I didn’t. He tried to, but he didn’t.

3 Likes

Hey you did get roasted! If i would’ve been meaner i would’ve just left you in the fire :joy::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I know that people exaggerate and follow the crowd with stuff. Yes, I put thought into stuff. It’s super dumb for anyone to insist that expensive equipment is what makes a good musician. That’s the dumbest thing I’ve ever heard. @Michael_Mark says you have to have a pick that’s thick as a brick to sound good, and I happen to know that that is absolutely false.

2 Likes

A very accurate description. You have to give the man points for description at least!

And I’m sure you meant thick, not think :wink:

4 Likes

Woops, “thick” not “think” :joy: I hate autocorrect.

2 Likes