Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

David Grisman Quintet

1 Like

The few that i have heard from him are good but i don’t know them that much. Suprised RSKT wasn’t in your list.

1 Like

Yeah unfortunately the list was too short for them to make the cut. :joy: I love them, but I do like all the bands I listed better than them.

2 Likes

Here’s my favorite Quintet song:

Fav Band List
RSKT
Appalachian Road Show
DLQ
BGAB
MCFK

3 Likes

The Lonesome River Band is also one of my favorites.

I’ve also heard a few from Molly Tuttle and Golden Highway that i like.

1 Like
2 Likes

So I guess you only like old school banjo players?

1 Like

Crowe isn’t exactly old school… he was quite innovative, and considered progressive at the time.

Molly Tuttle has some good songs, I don’t like her though😂

1 Like

Yeah he is! He just has a lot of rock influence, which apparently you don’t like…

1 Like

Well Fleck has a lot of jazz influence, which apparently you don’t like…

1 Like

Why Not??? She’s an awesome guitar player. Her band definitely isn’t trad bluegrass but she’s an awesome guitar player.

2 Likes

I never said that. I never particular said I don’t like jazz, it’s just not something I listen to.

Something you will come to find is that a large amount of my conversational energy is devoted to calculating how to increasingly bewuther or perplex whomever is unfortunate enough to have engaged me in discourse.

Well, I try to, but I thought it would be an innocent website, like the encyclopediae are innocent books.
But I will try again now that I’m in a more poetic locale within my cranial regions

Well I would, but the jowls that I possess are far too gaunt for that endeavor to be worthwhile. I will therefore leave such menial tripes to the better fed and somewhat more round in the face, such as yourself or our dear little friend @Michael_Mark
(No offense meant, Taryn (all offense meant to Michael though…))

To the contrary, I will stand by the token of my word, and nay though you should beseech me you should not learn any more than I had said afore.

1 Like

She just annoys me :joy: Her liberalness.

1 Like

10 best banjo players:
10. There
9. Is
8. No
7. Best
6. Banjo
5. Player
4. It’s
3. All
2. Subjective
1: RON BLOCK!!!

7 Likes

Oh as far as that goes, I agree, she’s far too liberal minded. But as a guitar player she sounds good on a few songs.

1 Like

Oh yeah, I forgot about him.