Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

He actually talks like a normal person when he comments on my YouTube videos! I just made the connection yesterday that it’s him. :joy:

4 Likes

So is he normal or is he just full out wierd? Whats the truth about him?

2 Likes

My conclusion is that he’s a normal person but he likes pretending to be weird and annoying here. But it’s actually all in good fun.

2 Likes

ya he adds a decent bit of humor to our conversations.

1 Like

Actually, he’s definitely not a normal person… :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah, he annoyed me the other day with his analogy of me saying I don’t like fruit but I’ve only tried carrots :joy: It’s more like if I said I don’t like fruit but I don’t know what specific ones are called…

1 Like

:joy: That’s hilarious!

Nobody knows…

Oh no, he’s replying! Everybody, hide!

3 Likes

Title changed :grin:

2 Likes

Aaaaaaah!!! Run!!

2 Likes

I can’t wait until I’m regular and I can change titles… I think I’m still gonna be weird for awhile though.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: Don’t worry just give it a few weeks. It’s kind of inevitable here.

2 Likes

I didn’t think anyone would be on right now, but I guess I was wrong.

(a little later) And Gunnar is STILL replying…

3 Likes

Why not?

1 Like

Yes, precisely

If you find out, please let me know

Oh cool, that’s a lot better than reality :joy::joy:

Thanks?

No, I think my analogy was more accurate. You said you didn’t like Male bluegrass singers, but also that you listen almost exclusively to instrumentals.

I would graciously submit that at no point has there been a precedent for my speech to always be with poise and sophistication. It is merely one of the chisels in my knapsack of implements with which I sculpt the rough and common tongue that you all so roguishly mangle. At need I, too, can pass for a lowbred peasant with no education.
Also, poetry is typically rhyming, and always metered. Even prose is supposed to be at least somewhat aesthetically pleasing. My language heretofore and hereafter much more closely resembles that of a mid 19th century lawyer than that of a true wordsmith.
Alas, such is the dearth of the art of word. So ends a legacy of philological excellence that my rough cut and, dare I say, vulgar use of such a high line should be considered poetic, when indeed pathetic and vitupritous should be more likely descriptors.

Aka I can talk like you plebs too, and I do it a lot.

6 Likes

My feelings about myself :joy:

3 Likes

I knew that was coming. :unamused:

Seriously, earth to Gunnar, can you speak 21st century English here please?

4 Likes

Nope, I listen almost exclusively to instrumentals BECAUSE I don’t like most songs with vocals.

2 Likes

He can, I’ve witnessed it. He just doesn’t here.

3 Likes

Therefore, it stands to reason that he has indeed indulged in a variety of fruits, and isn’t partial to them, as opposed to your earlier theoretical views that he simply chooses not to sample such delicacies out of spite or malice to his fellow brethren.

(By the way, @Mason_Crone your post is 1300!)

4 Likes

Precisely

1 Like