Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

Wow, that might be better than Gunnar!

5 Likes

Actually, the fruit analogy is spot on, because he had never tried most of the vocalists that we mentioned.

Therefore, my deft analogy, as @Michael_Mark so aptly made clear, stands quite honorably amidst the despondency of modern day politicians and debaters’ futile analogies.

5 Likes

Aww, thanks! I’m going to take that as a compliment.

3 Likes

Apologies, this message is being reretreretureretrereturreretreretureretrereturnreretreretureretrereturreretreretureretrereturnereretreretureretrereturreretreretureretrereturnreretreretureretrereturreretreretureretrereturned as itisindecipherableii

Dang you broke my phone.

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

You’re getting close! Better than Michael at least.
I’m an amateur philologist. I’m trying to expose my generation to a wider range of vocabulary than “sup” and “wyd”
Try to not use any word twice in a sentence, it’s a good exercise both in vocabulary, and in phrasing.

5 Likes

My goodness! Two compliments in one day!

For main words, yes (this rule doesn’t apply to and, a, but, with, etc.). Are you saying I did?

2 Likes

Hey, I don’t use those! I think “idk” and “lol” are so dumb :joy: I’m like “just say the words, it’ll only take two extra seconds”

1 Like

lol is very dumb, just use an emoji.

4 Likes

I know! I always do either that or “haha”

3 Likes

Idk and btw can sometimes be useful if pressed for time. But if the other person doesn’t know the meaning, it makes you feel really dumb so I tend to avoid them.

4 Likes

When I first started texting people I had no idea what any of these abbreviations mean :joy: I remember asking my sister what “hby” and “ttyl” mean :rofl:

4 Likes

I was amazed how many people used text abbreviations in their papers we had to peer review in college. aaf_dur

4 Likes

what u guys have against texting lingo? srsly idk why ppl get so mad abt it. btw wdym by lol is dumb? lol u guys dont care abt saving time. anyway ttyl

4 Likes

Interpretation : What do you guys have against texting "lingo?":joy: Seriously, I don’t know why people get so mad about it. By the way, what do you mean by lol is dumb? Lol you guys don’t care about saving time. Anyway, talk to you later.

2 Likes

But you’ve got me on that, what’s “lingo” mean?

1 Like

bro ur interpretation ruins the point of the whole thing.

2 Likes

1 Like

*Your😂

1 Like

srsly bro!

1 Like