Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

STOP THE PRESSES!!! I just remembered who my actual favorite guitarist is, and he wasn’t on my list.
It’s RON BLOCK!!! He is the most tasteful, toneful, best timed, absolute legend

5 Likes

I might have thought that most older guitars were more mellow, but at Galax, I played a 1930s D18 that was screaming loud and bright. Was the best guitar I’ve ever played. Other than that, I have liked the tone of a modern guitar more than most old ones

6 Likes

Dude, you’re hardly older than me😂 Quit saying “I was that way at your age”

4 Likes

I cared about that stuff when I was your age… ah memories

4 Likes

Wait, did you say something about gravy?

1 Like

(Watch me confuse him by pandering to the low brow intellect of the American sports fan)

Umm, no I said gravy. You know the drink you dip chicken fingers in?

2 Likes

ya that’s what I just asked about.

1 Like

Canadien thank you. Poor non civilized bumpkin can’t even tell the difference.

1 Like

Well you’re still my age, so it’s not a valid argument

3 Likes

CanadiAn*

What continent do you live on?

4 Likes

Fine, I would’ve said the same at your maturity level (but that was several years ago)

3 Likes

I’m way more mature than you bud :joy: I’m not constantly bugging girls about their appearance and what they eat, when I have no idea what their appearance is or what they eat…

3 Likes

He was homeschooled, Gunnar. Don’t we all get a break from spelling?

2 Likes

Amen to that!!!

3 Likes

Congratulations? The only thing I do constantly is convert oxygen into carbon dioxide…

Precisely what I said at your maturity level

All the more reason he should be able to spell (not to mention have a vocabulary larger than the average politician).
But no, not when it’s your own country and it’s the subject of the sentence

4 Likes

We should you would think. It was a typo guys come on.

One where we eat lots of gravy and pork chops and don’t tease girls about being fat.

2 Likes

I’m gonna assume that you’re just joker, so I won’t get too annoyed :joy::wink:

3 Likes

That is true, the average homeschooler is actually miles above the average public schooler. Especially when you have my mom for a teacher…

Never safe to assume anything with Gunnar bro.

5 Likes

Please quote your replies. I said a lot and I don’t know what you’re referencing

Two words: proof read

Sounds like America. Europe doesn’t eat gravy and the Africa, Australia, and Asia don’t try to normalize obesity (Europe doesn’t have obesity) so making fun of fat people is common. Antarctica is uninhabited.
Thus you’re an American

3 Likes

How do you quote replies? I usually hit “reply” so y’all will know what I’m referring to.

3 Likes