Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

Highlight the section of text you’re replying to and a button will appear that says quote

2 Likes

Ok fine, I love Texas so I’ll just let that go. But, I still love Alberta. And New Brunswick. And northern Ontario. Oh well. “I’m Alberta Bound” :musical_note:

2 Likes

These places are in Canada are they not?

4 Likes

No, Alaska. Gunnar furiously types on his google search trying to figure out whether or not Shaky is telling the truth.

3 Likes

Like that?

4 Likes

Yes sir @Mason_Crone

3 Likes

I’ve been wondering how to do that, I thought you had to be regular or something.

4 Likes

Sorry @Shaky_loves_banjo he’s right :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

That takes TIME. And thats hard to come by.

2 Likes

Oh? What are you so busy with that you can’t give basic grammar and spelling the time of day?

4 Likes

I’ve always tried to spell right. Most guys my age are TERRIBLE spellers so I know what it looks like haha :joy:

4 Likes

Actually, I’m the family’s spell check because I seem to have the best sense of spelling. A few of my sisters and my mom are always having to consult me when they send emails and texts (seriously not trying to sound prideful or anything).

1 Like

You also like Rock and think you’re more mature than Gunnar. Am I gonna take you seriously? NO!!!

2 Likes

Yes.

2 Likes

I always was the best at spelling tests but now I guess I’ve gotten sloppy. Side note, it’s pretty cool to have a thread title after you.

3 Likes

NO!!

Music taste has nothing to do with maturity. Gunnar likes rock too, just so you know.

2 Likes

Why thank you :joy:

Side note!

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Point made!

1 Like