Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

“Star birth”

This is evolution… how?

1 Like

“And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.”
‭‭Genesis‬ ‭1:16‬ ‬‬

Sounds like “star birth” only happened once.

5 Likes

That’s beautiful @LorenDB :smile:

4 Likes

:grimacing:

2 Likes

Just chill guys, this discussion would be best handled privately.

1 Like

We have an even more amazing “star birth” (or star appearance) pic (with wise men) from 2000 years ago!!

2 Likes

I think it would’ve been best to never have started it in the first place.

1 Like

And I’m not saying that you posted that to start an argument, I just think that if it’s known that a particular subject (that’s completely off topic) is likely to start an argument then it probably should be avoided.

3 Likes

The intent of the OP was clearly noted – “pretty pictures”

Though the pre-admonishment of commenting could have been stated in a more requestful manner.

This thread has appeared to be not much else than a place to argue for some time now.

We’re all friends here. Maybe we could look more toward things we can agree on rather than searching for opposition to other’s opinions?

Maybe time to move on please?

Thank you for your time…

9 Likes

Well said.

5 Likes

Guess who is here?!

2 Likes

I appreciate that @Fiddle_wood, thank you very much.

5 Likes

Anybody have links to bluegrass ringtones? I got a new phone the other day and stock ringtones are lousy…

5 Likes

I set my own custom ringtones by downloading the song to my phone and then setting it. Which can be done through YouTube and 4k Video Downloader

4 Likes

My phone has had the lousy stock ringtone it came with ever since I got it. Never thought about customizing it😂

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s not “VZW Airwaves”. I hate that ringtone.

4 Likes

I set my text notification sound for certain chats on a G run I recorded.

6 Likes

:point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2::point_up_2:

4 Likes

I like the new picture @Flatpickin_Libby

6 Likes

Thanks. It’s not new, was taken in 2020.

7 Likes