Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

That’s the best part of the whole movie.

1 Like

What about the happy ending?

1 Like

Nah, funny jokes are better :joy:

1 Like

I will watch later. I will say I’ve spent hours of time studying rhythm with Jake.

1 Like

Just jazz rhythm.
Idk how much time you’ve actually spent studying Tony’s rhythm. Without Tony. Even he didn’t fully know what he was doing lol. So natural; it was from his heart.

Whatever happened to @theCrazyEight?

2 Likes

That is very Tony signature. When someone is singing or playing he would let the mandolin and the bass carry most of the rhythm and you would here a couple strums in the gaps. Jakes rhythm is almost like a train. it has that solid complete drive that fills a band very well. Both are awesome but just different styles.

I’m working on it.

5 Likes

I guess he thinks me and you are stupid. I’m offended.

1 Like

Hey who you calln’ nobody?!?!

3 Likes

That’s a city slicker for ya

2 Likes

sad but so true.

2 Likes

How in the world do you gather “people who read this are stupid” from “this stupid thread”? :joy:

2 Likes

Plot twist!

(Nobody try to hijack this post; disagree in silence.)

https://www.nasa.gov/webbfirstimages has some amazing photos from the James Webb Space Telescope.

2 Likes

“These observations of NGC 3324 will shed light on the process of star formation. Star birth propagates over time, triggered by the expansion of the eroding cavity. As the bright, ionized rim moves into the nebula, it slowly pushes into the gas and dust. If the rim encounters any unstable material, the increased pressure will trigger the material to collapse and form new stars.”
-Nasa’s breaking news

And we say this has nothing to do with evolution.

No more from me, I’ll stay masked and muzzled. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

What part of “disagree in silence” did you not understand?

1 Like

“These observations of NGC 3324 will shed light on the process of star formation. Star birth propagates over time, triggered by the expansion of the eroding cavity. As the bright, ionized rim moves into the nebula, it slowly pushes into the gas and dust. If the rim encounters any unstable material, the increased pressure will trigger the material to collapse and form new stars.”

And you say this… does have something to do with evolution? :joy:

1 Like

“Star birth” :joy: :joy:

5 Likes

Listen guys, I posted those pics because they are beautiful images of space, not to start a debate. If you can’t enjoy them, just ignore them.

2 Likes

It’s kinda weird that space stuff has just coincidentally started being shared regularly after it’s become known to cause controversy…

4 Likes

Not why I posted this.

1 Like