Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Spiral Discussion. STATUS: Attention Homeschooled - A poll/survey for you!

I revised the lyrics actually. My siblings and I jam it all the time. Don’t ask :joy:
Punch line… preacher converts Thunder Dan!

2 Likes

You mean you ruined it?? :joy::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I haven’t heard LRB but it’s always exciting to discover a group that’s performing mainly wholesome, message-based music in their sets. Little Roy & Lizzy are much like that too, and so entertaining.

1 Like

:scream:

1 Like

Nope. It’s just that Leo the youngest, absolutely adored how hard-driving that song was, and we weren’t too fond of those lyrics being howled around the house whenever he got out his mandolin… so I just played around with the song for our own family fun. Don’t ever tell Skip or Steve!!

2 Likes

I started listening to old LRB a ton too, and discovered that Ronnie Bowman was my new favorite lead vocalist (Ronnie and Dan T. blending… OHHHH MY!!!), and Sammy my new favorite banjo player.

1 Like

We aren’t doing St. Dan as part of any Headin’ Home shows, so don’t worry. Anyway - it’s almost 1am - goodnight. ♬

2 Likes

I just really want to know how Thunder Dan managed to bring a gun into the courtroom.

4 Likes

The Spiral Thread has awaken from it’s slumber.

2 Likes

Jake Workman, Bryan Sutton, and Trey Hensley are my favorite guitar players. Not in any particular order. Trey was actually the first super good bluegrass guitarist I ever heard and I remember I was blown away. I didn’t know it was possible to play an acoustic guitar like that before I saw him.

3 Likes

He identified the gun as his father! :wink:

He probably snuck it off the deputy’s hip.

1 Like

1 Like

Thunder Dan, who? By googling, I find that he was a former NBA popular player.

Oh, you don’t know who Thunder Dan is?

Let me tell you who he is…

THUNDER DAAAAAN is a FIGHTER A LONE outSIDER if you crossim he’ill bring you down

I never knew that, or heard of him. I guess then he was not the same as the NBA star. Is he from old days? Cause I also found some songs about him.

A Goliath then! :wink:

FOUR LOGS FIVE HOGS AND A HOUSE MADE OF DOGS

1 Like

…he lives thirty miles out of town! THUNDER DAAAANNN

2 Likes