Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

I’m not really afraid of any of those things.

2 Likes

It would’ve been the mouse for me, but our barn is mice infested right now and I’ve been going out and shooting as many as I can every night. So I’ve kinda overcome my fear of them. Maybe you need some pet roaches :man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

You’ll be afraid of the woman once you find the right one :rofl:

6 Likes

I might…I guess you never know.

2 Likes

I guess I must not have found the right one yet :rofl::joy:

1 Like

She already has Linus… :man_shrugging:

Jk we all like you Linus :joy:

5 Likes

Some mice shoot back

4 Likes

I wouldn’t shoot Mickey, just evil common mice :joy:

2 Likes

I probably would shoot Mickey :joy:

3 Likes

I saw one meme that said “I went to Disney World and killed a 7ft mouse with a baseball bat. Not sure why it shocked my friends so much.” :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I have to say that I hate cockroaches. My army quarters in Germany had an infestation of roaches in our kitchen. I had to strip out all the cabinets and skirting boards to find and destroy the colony. Our two year old daughter had caught one and was about to eat it. Luckily for us she showed us her prize and sought our approval. Our daughter quickly learned that the Kakerláke was not part of her diet.

5 Likes

You wanted to say Timothy but picked one who isn’t on the forum

4 Likes

Actually @linuslindblom is I think.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Took me a minute :slight_smile:

I don’t think I would want a vintage Sid toy… :joy:

I was playing banjo near the chickens last night and they kept requesting Bach, and I couldn’t grant their request because I don’t know any Bach songs on the banjo.

11 Likes

18 Likes

Music theory is way harder than rocket science :wink:. Or more honest that is…

6 Likes

Rocket science is easy:

However, the Thing Explainer does not tackle music theory, so music theory must be hard. After all, it must not be explainable in the ten hundred most common words!

5 Likes