Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

That could just as well be VW Golf owners.

2 Likes

8 Likes

but what? It clearly has a handrail for the wheelchair ramp.

3 Likes

So my two year old brother was trying to describe a show he wanted me to turn on for him. Being two, he doesn’t know the name of it, he can’t talk super well, so he’s trying to describe it to me. After about five minutes I just said “Buddy, I have no idea what you’re talking about.” He looks at me and says “Oh, you’re kinda like Gomer” We watch Gomer Pyle USMC nearly every evening and I guess he has caught onto the fact that Gomer is dumb. Keep in mind that my little brother is two years old and he made that connection :joy: I said “Oh, so I’m dumb like Gomer?” to which he just says “Yep”

11 Likes

Rabbie_Burns
“O, wad some Power the giftie gie us
Tae see oursels as others see us!
It wad frae monie a blunder free us,
An’ foolish notion.”

― Robert Burns,

1 Like

3 Likes

10 Likes

The hidden message here is that Mason wants a Blue Chip pick.

8 Likes

Hey, someone might send me one someday. One of my viewers from YouTube sent me a Blue Chip banjo thumbpick and then someone else sent me a pair of Hoffmeyer fingerpicks. That was several months ago but I just discovered yesterday that those are kinda expensive haha.

3 Likes

And then you made a video saying it’s a poor purchase decision :joy:

2 Likes

No, I just said that I don’t know if I would be willing to spend the money on it, which is true haha. I complimented the pick a lot though.

3 Likes

12 Likes

I wondered why there was music playing from my printer. Then I figured out that the paper was jamming.

13 Likes

17 Likes

10 Likes

11 Likes

I didn’t make this so don’t nobody get upset😂

5 Likes

I saw this on Facebook and just rolled my eyes. I’d put my Taylor DN3 up against most Martins out there for tone and playability.

5 Likes

Shots fired

5 Likes

7 Likes