Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

This reminds me of the story about what Jesus is alleged to have said at the Last Supper. “Hey guys everybody needs to sit on this side of the table so you can be in the picture”.

8 Likes

Ha!

2 Likes

FB_IMG_1662686094820

6 Likes

I laughed so hard🤣

2 Likes

“Used to be a former wrestler” :joy:

4 Likes

So… he’s back at being a wrestler then.

6 Likes

Go easy on him man
He’s from the hills of Georgia🤣

4 Likes

Exactly, as he is wrestling against flesh and blood now! :wink:

3 Likes

Hey, I noticed the “used to be a former wrestler”, I even pointed it out to my sister. I think it makes it funnier :joy:

2 Likes

I’m glad here in Scotland we just wet the bairns heid!

Sorry lol
I’m from the hills of Arkansas where the family tree is a telephone pole (wasn’t born there thank God😂) so I get to pick on everybody😅

3 Likes

There I fixed it🤣

5 Likes

Put it back, put it back!

5 Likes

I guess this is what happens when you grow up way out in the country. I’ve been thinking the grammatical error was that the last word was misspelled…isn’t it “wrassler” :rofl: :joy: (just kidding)

5 Likes

I believe the original phrase, with dbl negative, would be more correcter.

If one happens to be a former wrestler they wouldn’t be still pulling off moves.

If one used to be a former wrestler: they’re back at it and would maybe do that.

5 Likes

My thoughts… What @Michael_Mark is pointing out is the redundancy that makes it sort of meaningless…

EITHER
When one (your pastor) is a former wrestler
OR
When one (your pastor) used to be a wrestler

And NOT
When one (your pastor) used to be a former wrestler

???

1 Like

:rofl:

2 Likes

I think Dave is on to something. What we have is a picture when the pastor transitioned from being a former wrassler to once again being a wrassler. Thus, he used to be a former wrassler.

7 Likes

All I know is the dude was having a rather exciting encounter with Jesus.

4 Likes

We’ll…
It’s a symbol of an encounter with Jesus🤷🏻‍♂️
:joy:

Reminds me of this awesome song haha!
7 Likes