Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The humor thread (formerly Sunday funny)

Probably Bluegrass Memed :joy:

2 Likes

A friend sent it to me
That’s probably where he got it lol

2 Likes

You win for making me LOL today @CalebEllis

4 Likes

That’s the only tune I know on fiddle🤣

4 Likes

I can play The Devil Screeched Down in GA.

3 Likes

Which is just the Devil went Down to GA but scratchy and bumpy :joy: That’s kinda how Charlie Daniels played it though, so I guess it works haha.

1 Like

People tell me all the time “you play mandolin! Oh you must play fiddle too”
Sorry no🤦🏻‍♂️
:joy:

1 Like

I learned fiddle first, and since I already played guitar that gave me a head start on mandolin. But playing mandolin does NOT make you a fiddle player :joy: Fiddle is so hard, I practically never play it so I’ve gotten really bad.

1 Like

7 Likes

I knew a guy once who bought a mansion is a ritzy part of St. Louis. The previous owner was an elderly man who thought he could feed a 10 foot log into his fireplace a foot or so at a time. It burned the entire hardwood floor. He should have had this idea. It is safer.

5 Likes

I’m not sure on that though! Imagine the fire spreads up and all the logs catch fire quickly and start rolling down and sideward…

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing… if the wood is pretty dry, it seems like you would just have a big flaming “V.”

Not that I am opposed to flaming Vs.

4 Likes

flaming Vs, I like that term! :joy:

1 Like

16 Likes

Is that why you asked for my address? :neutral_face:

8 Likes

10 Likes

That’s a good one Dave. Here in Europe the German’s are up at the crack of dawn to put towels on all the sun loungers but never appear till 2pm. Hotels are starting to ban this practice due to the volume of complaints from other guests. Placing a banjo on the lounger might just help me reserve my spot.

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Must be due to a typo in the message to the sketch artist… Jesus bearing a cross! :wink:

2 Likes