You back up in Texas now?

3 Likes

Thanks!
Yep!

4 Likes

Sounding good - and - a different fiddle??? :sunglasses:
Also, welcome back!! Almost didnt recognize you for the lack of locks :rofl:

5 Likes

Thanks! Yep, new fiddle! It was built by a luthier in south Africa.
It’s good to be back!

Lol, I didn’t recognize me either :joy::joy:

5 Likes

See, that’s why, I can hear the train whistle from 100s of miles! :wink:

Yup, I thought so, looked like one of those Murray Kuun’s instruments you demo’d last year. Well then, big congrats :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::+1:t2::+1:t2:!! I’m sure you’re enjoying the daylights out of it!

3 Likes

It is exactly that!! It’s the fiddle I had demoed, and I got a really good deal on it!

4 Likes

I’m getting about ready to get my recorder out again.

I might start recording some useful licks & ideas I want to remember & might post on another site.

I am wondering if anyone might be interested in me posting them here also…

9 Likes

Yup, always good to have new ideas to watch/hear!

5 Likes

Well, haven’t gotten to any licks yet, but thanks to @Michael_Mark I got things set up to record.

As long as I was set up, I threw this together…

I crammed three breaks worth of licks into two breaks…a bit overkill, but I was feeling lazy & didn’t want to do anything longer. Kept everything down to just 2-3 takes.

No fancy editing or engineering…just straight into the built-in mics in the machine…@ChrisWms

9 Likes

Well, I tried deleting all my Clype files to make room because they told me my account was full, but they still want money now to upload and I don’t like the platform enough to pay for it, so we lost what I had there on this thread…oh well…can’t win them all,

2 Likes

@Fiddle_wood
Nice wheel hoss! Had started working on that one back in Oct, but slacked off. Thanks for the remind :grin:.
It figures clyp clipped off at ‘i wonder where you are tonight’ I really really liked that one. I did check out their svc for sharing audio files but couldnt find the free version (maybe it’s gone now), so never signed up.

2 Likes

thanks!

Yes, the free part is gone. It’s not expensive at all for the basic membership…$2-3/mo…But they only use credit card…I’ll just use YouTube I guess.

3 Likes

Same here, not big on signing up for recurring charges on a card…

3 Likes

Wow @Fiddle_wood , your Wheel Hoss sounds awesome!!!

3 Likes

Wow that sounds great!

2 Likes

Thanks guys!

It felt good to get all the instruments out again.

5 Likes

Outstanding!

3 Likes

Super!

2 Likes