Forum - Banjo Ben Clark

The Canary Series Part 2

I guess such praise from Ben means, you will be a celebrity one day if not already! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@JohnM I think Iā€™ve had 1 person ask for my autograph. Does that make me famous? :face_with_monocle: I have to admit we are starting to really wrack our brains with songs to come up with and just so yā€™all know we have to really work at itā€¦and still this is the best we can get. Video for today.

10 Likes

Another stellar job! I didnā€™t even notice the ending!:woozy_face: Keep it up itā€™s what I look forward to every day. I mean that to! I really do.

5 Likes

Yā€™all have been doing a great job!

5 Likes

hide2

5 Likes

Sure it does! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY! It makes you a legend in your own mind!!! :rofl::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Thanks all! I managed to come up with another song my buddy Dennis taught me. Here you go, Video of the Day.

14 Likes

banjo applaud

3 Likes

That was GREAT!!! WOW very clean and clear! A+ young man Nice job! If you had a hat out Iā€™d throw some money in it!:money_mouth_face:

4 Likes

And ground speed performed at groundbreaking speedā€¦ image

3 Likes

Ok, we were really tired this evening but we have been at these videos for 48 days so we couldnā€™t stop now. We are taking requests because we are running out of songs. Is there anything you would like to hear? Remember we donā€™t sing so it would have to be instrumental. Thanks!

12 Likes

Iā€™m running out of wordā€™s of praise! :worried: except bravo boys another great job! Did you do foggy mountain breakdown? Thatā€™s got no words! Iā€™ll try to come up with a good one for you.

6 Likes

Thanks @jon1! Give it a like and that is praise enough! :blush:

5 Likes

We have not done FMBD yet. Normally we finish our sets with that because EVERYONE loves it. We are kind of saving it for last but our governor keeps moving the finish line on us. I have a couple other ideas to come up with songs too. We were brainstorming this evening. :grin:

4 Likes

Yep mine to. Was supposed to get back to my job site this week but not yet, maybe Monday. Good luck on the play list and you guys keep up the good work. That goes for your sister too. You all are very talented, your parents should be very proud !

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a few requestā€™s to help get you going Kaleb gif

Old Rugged Cross
Freight Train
On Top of Old Smokey
New River Train
Dreaming of a little cabin
I Saw the Light
Under the Double Eagle - Al Munde
Folsom Prison Blues
Little Darling Pal of Mine
Kansas City Railroad Blues Drop C Tuning